Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question on lvl 60 characters

ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254
I recently created a lvl 60 character. According to the game, all you have to do is go to your ship and pick up Chapter 1 to start the new expansion. However, when I took the character to the ship - there was a Illum quest, a Hutt Cartel quest and some other quest - none of which were marked Chapter 1: The Hunt. 

So am I doing something wrong? Or does it mean I have to complete some of the previous class quests before I can jump in to the expansion? And if so, why does the game tell me I can start right away with a lvl 60?

I had been extremely disappointed with the original story lines, voice acting, dialogue and so forth - so I had given up SWTOR. The initial reviews are saying that the story is far better in this expansion and I wanted to check it out....but I can't figure out how.

Comments

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    edited October 2015

Obviously if you were able to make a 60 already, I'm guessing you qualified for the headstart. I would check the official forums or make a ticket with their support, as I seen that happen to a few people on the forums. Expansion officially launches tomorrow the 27th