Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pls suggest a good MMORPG with low graphics requirements

2»

Comments

• mubeenunmubeenun Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Thanx a loot for whomever that helped.. :proud:
  • MSO4StatMSO4Stat Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I have been going back on forth trying to choose either Knights of the Old Republic or The Elder Scrolls online. Their graphic requirements aren't too bad. They are both free. Trying to take a break from WoW until the expansion. Also, recently started playing World of Warships. That is pretty fun, but limited maps and becomes redundant rather quickly.

MSO4Stat

Image result for top 100 gaming forum signatures

• MMOvisionMMOvision Member UncommonPosts: 112
    I'd say it's obvious, OP.   Play ANY vanilla or time locked pre-gen mmorpg.
    The graphics will be very light weight and in most of not all the options, it's f2p, [so to speak]

or

suck it up and buy a b2p game with no sub.   Plenty of options with character development and no sub.    if you can pay for internet, you can come up with some game money somehow. not judging, just speaking out of experience for having a serious hunger for a new game experience, yet having no money.     You will find a way lol

good luck to you

• SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    Would Runescape or Darkscape (it's PVP twin) work on your PC?  Very strong following/community.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• WizbuizWizbuiz Member UncommonPosts: 215
    WoW
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Scorchien said:
    Anarchy Online, Asherons Call, Horizons (Istaria)
    AO actually made changes to some of their graphics....They also made changes to their launcher and you cant even play if you have win xp anymore.
  • mubeenunmubeenun Member UncommonPosts: 38
    I see... Eldevin is working pretty great