Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pls suggest a good MMORPG with low graphics requirements

mubeenunmubeenun Member UncommonPosts: 38
i tried a looot of mmorpgs till now... i want a 3d action type MMORPG with deep character customization and normal graphics requirements.. coz i have no graphics card installed

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Anarchy Online, Asherons Call, Horizons (Istaria)
  • mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283
    Runescape

Ea is like a poo fingered midas ~ShakyMo

• mubeenunmubeenun Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Thanx a loot
    and Eldevin is worth a look
    a bit of a problem.. i want it to be free as well... all of them above arent free to play.. subscriptions or retail prices.. none with item mall alone
    Eldevin is F2P with mall
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Drakensang online?
    Eldevin has 7.49 dollar per month charge
    Drakensang requires a graphics card
    I'm windows 8
    edited October 2015
    I have video ram 1.2 GB.. But I don't know much about graphics cards and stuff.. Most games need nvidia hardwares as a must.. I used an app to check the system requirements with.. The above games are working... Though those I checked before weren't working so the app is genuine...
    The device manager says I have no video cards... But the app I told said I have 1.2 GB video ram.. I wonder what's the difference
    mubeenun said:
    Eldevin is a free to play game. As gamers ourselves we are definitely opposed to "pay to win" games, so when we say free to play, we mean that our players can enjoy the entire game - all realms, all quests, all levels - without spending a penny. However, for those that want to support the game and enhance their experience, we offer a Supporter Account for a small subscription fee and micro-transactions are also available, all through our in-game store.
    Wow! Order of chaos.. That's the only MMORPG I played and I t was good enough in android.. I never knew it was on PC. Thanks a bunch brother
    Where should I check on the CPU... I tried a lot.. Where's the gpu cores to be read?
    Scorchien said:
    mubeenun said:
    Eldevin is a free to play game. As gamers ourselves we are definitely opposed to "pay to win" games, so when we say free to play, we mean that our players can enjoy the entire game - all realms, all quests, all levels - without spending a penny. However, for those that want to support the game and enhance their experience, we offer a Supporter Account for a small subscription fee and micro-transactions are also available, all through our in-game store.
    . MMORPG game list says eldevin has 7.49 $ is it really free :open_mouth:
    Order and chaos doesn't meet minimum system requirements:o
    this is what i have
    sorry
    order of chaos isnt working i tried just now :(
    nothing good works.. i guess i'll have to give up searching for a good game
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Only two i can think of are FFXI and Wow.
    FFXI is going into complete maintenance mode as of March and what happens to it after that nobody really knows but it might just shut right down.

Wow of course will live on for many more years with 6 million players.Make note however you will not notice 6 million players,it will be as dead as any other older game,i would assume most are just hanging onto their accounts for quick raid runs and nothing much else.

Both games are subscription for good reason.There is no other game remotely close to those two with low system req's.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

oh eldevin is working... i guess info on mmorpg about eldevin is a bit wrong
    I see.. But with my pocket money I can't afford a subscription game like that for the moment.. Needless to say wow requires to purchase it first as well which costs a huge sum... But what's so good about wow anyway? Many said its the best one available but I just don't understand the specialty it has over others
    I haven't run it yet.. But the site says its free like @Scorchien said