Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grievance Recruiting members on Midgardsormr

FilsyJayFilsyJay Member Posts: 9

Grievance Recruiting members on Midgardsormr

<blockquote restore="" "="">Grievance is Recruiting new Free Company members on Midgardsormr to join the ranks to experience Heavensward together!

We are a guild primarily made up of serious gamers who respect real life responsibilities as a priority. We seek those who will honor commitments because they understand that many do not have 24 hours a day to dedicate to game time.

The expansion is only days away don't apply too late!

Be sure to register on the site and apply underneath the ff xiv forum. 

http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=491

But of course we have raid teams for people interested in the harder content of Eorzea.
Forum http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=705&t=29558

Comments

• witch1329witch1329 Member Posts: 1

Members are still enjoying the hype train from the xpac early access last week. We have several groups preparing to hit i170 and go into the new raid. More people are preparing for our open raid, come as you please. If you are not into raiding we have tons of crafting and socializing in the FC. Come hang out with us :)

• SharessSharess Member UncommonPosts: 293

I joined 2-3 weeks back and these guys are more than worth the time I have invested. They've been awesome and super helpful. It's been a true joy to be a part of this community.

There are always a healthy amount of people online and most enjoy doing endgame progressive content. We also have crafting enthusiasts as well as achievement seekers. 

A personal bonus to me is that they are very active in Teamspeak 3 (as can be seen on the main webpage with our TS3 Activity)

There are currently 6 Raid Groups with a 7th forming.

Come check us out today!

www.GrievanceGaming.org

Sharess Dragonstar - Midgard
    Grievance is recruiting.
  • SharessSharess Member UncommonPosts: 293
    These guys are pretty top notch, they're really helpful, friendly, fun and sociable. Lots of good times over the last 2 months!

Sharess Dragonstar - Midgard
    Grievance is recruiting.
  • VanquishG3VanquishG3 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    An amazing group of people here.   Very active.  Very helpful.
  • Zoe-SeionZoe-Seion Member CommonPosts: 2
    I have been apart of Grievance for 2 years now. They are one of the best guilds out there. I highly recommend them to everyone here. So if you want to come by and check us out please come too www.grievancegaming.org.