Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i buy?

Im getting a new game and was thinking about getting WoW.  I dont want to waste money and quit playing it after a month. Is there a better game i should get. Advice is appreciated.

Comments

• CrazyMonkCrazyMonk Member Posts: 143

Omfg there is no better game You have to buy Now!!! But dont blame me if you wont get off for the first 72 hours..

• Red1086Red1086 Member Posts: 9

I just want to point out that the above poster is apparently a crazed fanboy ::::18:: He gave you no good reason to buy it or downsides to it. I would if I knew anything about the game, but I don't. I suggest you do some research on other forums than just here. Myself, I am actually going to buy the game because I don't have enough time for more indepth MMOs. So if you do decide to get it, send me a PM and we will play together sometime.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

That depends what you WANT from a MMORPG.

WoW has little content but it's the most polished MMORPG out there today!

By that it's highly recommended unless you truly just have to have something extra.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• lAKAlSwiftlAKAlSwift Member Posts: 2
    thanks. im pry gonna get WoW.
  • slapme7timesslapme7times Member Posts: 436

i've played at least 20 mmos.

wow is the best game i've ever played. hands down.

you could not possibly be sorry about your purchase.

--people who believe in abstinence are unsurprisingly also some of the ugliest most sexually undesired people in the world.--

• TorchwoodTorchwood Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by slapme7times

i've played at least 20 mmos.

wow is the best game i've ever played. hands down.
    you could not possibly be sorry about your purchase.

Unless you like solo play, or playing with one or two friends.  Grafix are good.  Skills are good.  You can solo to lvl 60 if you skip alot of content.  At 60 your dead in the water if your not into 40 man groups. 

ruat caelum

• aurnob88aurnob88 Member Posts: 75

Yeah I actually wrote a review on it but it's on a different forum. You can pm me and I'll send it to you. Overall I think it's a great game because It's very accesible to the average gamer.

• crazy question:

How do you sell items you loot off NPCs?

Who do you go to?

And how do ya do it?

Thank you!
    -----------------

OK never mind. Some in game players helped me figure it out LOL!!!