Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Impressions - TheHiveLeader

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageClosed Beta Impressions - TheHiveLeader

TheHiveLeader jumps into the closed beta of Dragomon Hunter, a half Pokemon - half Monster Hunter MMO. Get ready to begin an epic MMORPG journey in Dragomon Hunter. Team up with your friends to take down fierce Dragomon.

Read the full story here

Comments

• krondinkrondin Member UncommonPosts: 106
    Yet Another Great Video from the Hiveleader! Keep it up!
  • TaltosKhanTaltosKhan Member UncommonPosts: 13
    This is my first TheHiveLeader video and now I must catch...er watch them all!
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Keep these videos coming pls. Just awesome!!!!
  • UrncallerUrncaller Member UncommonPosts: 167
    The game is actually fun and alot to do in it for what it is..its a good time killer when you have a small amount of time to do something.
  • TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234
    Aori said:
    Hey you're back from Vacation? Hope it was great, now how about some more videos, you've been slacking.
    Dragomon today. Blade & Soul tomorrow :-)
  • TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234
    Aori said:
    Aori said:
    Hey you're back from Vacation? Hope it was great, now how about some more videos, you've been slacking.
    Dragomon today. Blade & Soul tomorrow :-)
    Good good, its getting busy.

Would really like to see some of your silly insight on ELOA and Tree of Savior with those entering their next beta phases soon.
    I did Tree of Savior awhile back, but will be doing an update vid on the next beta. And ELOA... eeeeeeh, having watch everyone else's coverage here, I'm not sure it's worth my time. There's more important videos to make :-)
  • SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    At least all the men don't look like David Beckham which is usually the case in Asian games.
  • Karnage69Karnage69 Member UncommonPosts: 323
    The game is tedious and grindy, not gonna lie. It is also heavily RNG based. However, the ranch (your personal home/land) where you store the dragomon has many aspects to keep people busy - such as feeding, breeding, defending your ranch from attacks, etc, and yes, people can join your ranch to help you defend. Also, the boss battles are far more difficult and even with full points into Defense and some top notch gear at lvl 34, a level 28 world boss would still 1 shot me if I didn't get out of the way in time. Some of the cast times of the bigger attacks with world bosses can be as short as 1 second, so trust me, it gets much harder. Would I suggest this game to just anyone? No. Would I suggest it to people who enjoy chibi-style art and memories of Aura Kingdom and Grand Fantasia? Yes.
  • WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Oh my lord!... HL you are one warped person... I like that about you. ^^ While the game looks silly, your video was funny as usual. Keep it up.
    "If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    Dragomon is now Open Beta, no keys required. @TheHiveLeader you got your CB vid in just in the nick of time. I played through level 18 or so, only holding my number 2 key down and running from place to place. I'm going back to Dragon's Prophet...oh, wait a sec.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    @Aori I'm pretty sure the test for ELOA has now closed.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA