Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What class are you going for ?

Comments

• nimander99nimander99 Member UncommonPosts: 288
    I'm going for the class that isn't overtly modeled after Sailor Moon or any other tentacle rape-victim anime character... whats that you say? There is no classes like that in this game? Well, ok then, moving on ;)
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Probably blade master or force master, depending on how bad the latency/ping effects me. Also want to roll a summoner because cat.
  • year3215year3215 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    kung-fu master for me it will be the most op class in the game summoner is just like all other hunter classes pet dies your done force master will never be able to solo anything that gives nice exp and blade master i see getting nerfed buffed nerfed again do to its very odd skill set destroyer is good but not into the whole forced to use this race thats big buff and ugly

Demon King

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    All classes look damn cool, but i think ill play Kung Fu Master or Force Master or Blade Master....ah damnit i dont know. :D
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• ShadowzzlShadowzzl Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Probably Assasin or Kung Fu Master
  • dustyfellowdustyfellow Member UncommonPosts: 54
    i have changed my mind. i will be a lyn force
  • Karnage69Karnage69 Member UncommonPosts: 323
    Summoner. I read somewhere its an ez-mode class and people bag on it for being kawaii, etc. I don't care  - I am still going to be one.
  • ShadowzanonShadowzanon Member UncommonPosts: 350
    if i do play this game i have to go summoner. Im just a cat person.
  • cribettcribett Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Assassin i think
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Kung Fu master, blade
    I'm going for the class that isn't overtly modeled after Sailor Moon or any other tentacle rape-victim anime character... whats that you say? There is no classes like that in this game? Well, ok then, moving on ;)
    but... but... when you take your girlfriend/wife/friend to bed, naked and sweaty, she looks just like your description. Why is it a problem in games?

I will be rolling a Kung Fu master, a Blade Master, and a Force Master. All three good looking females. Just because they look good doesnt mean i will be running around naked.

• toomuch4212toomuch4212 Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Definitely going to try summoner and Kung Fu Master during beta and then roll whichever during early start I like best of the two. While the cat summon is awesome, I've watched some Kor videos of summoner being really OP in open world PvP with high sustain.
    Kung fu master just looks so sick with those big hard hitting hand gauntlets though so one will be my main and one my alt. But who knows, the closer to release, and the more we see, and especially any changes to NA ver. I may roll a different class but doubtful. Unless they decide to add warlock lol. Which they sadly won't be doing for at least a year...
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    Karnage69 said:
    Summoner. I read somewhere its an ez-mode class and people bag on it for being kawaii, etc. I don't care  - I am still going to be one.
    summoner is beyond ez mode lol. when your summon dies you do 30% more dmg..and spam heal is easy enough to do as well :P

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• BatzenbaerBatzenbaer Member UncommonPosts: 76
    I dont like Races like Elin or Lyn=no Summoner/Lyn Blademaster for me.
    In CB i will test Gon Destroyer/FM/Kung FU Master and decide with Early Access.

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    Gon Forcemaster, as I've never taken the time to try out the new race/class combos. I hope it doesn't function completely different like Blade Dancer.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    The one that really plays best for me is the Blade Mster.  The Summoner felt way too much like easy mode, and the Kung Fu Master is awesome in theory, but awkward in practice. Need more time with the Force Master though.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• EquiNoxyEquiNoxy Member UncommonPosts: 19
    KFM all the way!!! ^^
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Assassin here.  But, I'll probably play all the melee classes.  Destroyer after assassin.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Gon Forcemaster, as I've never taken the time to try out the new race/class combos. I hope it doesn't function completely different like Blade Dancer.
    It shouldn't make a difference.  The blade dancer is actually a completely different class from Blade Master.  So, a gon force will be the same as a Lyn force.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Kung Fu Master ftw
  • nationalcitynationalcity Member UncommonPosts: 501
    edited October 2015
    I like blade dancer and summoner that stupid cat is just too cute <3

Looking forward to warlock also
    It shouldn't make a difference.  The blade dancer is actually a completely different class from Blade Master.  So, a gon force will be the same as a Lyn force.
    No I know that, It's just new to me, as in I haven't done it before. I hope to see Lyn Assassin return to the game, they used to be in the alpha as was Blade Master for Lyn. Anyways there's a good chance I'd be making a Blade Dancer anyways, so It'd be nice to avoid continually playing the same race.
  • dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    In the unlikely event that you're not trolling . . . for one thing, none of the classes in this game are gender locked.
    In the unlikely event that you're not trolling . . . for one thing, none of the classes in this game are gender locked.
    @dancingstar ;Don't sweat it, I like to believe that these people are simply closet racists.
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    i haven't researched the classes too much.  i was thinking roaming beggar that knows either kungfu or how to fight with a bo

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    All I know is I want to play Warlock the most, love the animations and the combat looks nice, but I guess it won't make launch so Destroyer as main and Kung-Fu as alt, have no interest in any other classes.