Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• ZulnirZulnir Member CommonPosts: 2

Been with Grievance coming up on a year now and it was the best decision I ever made. Great community no matter what game I have tried there have been folks to help and play with.  I highly recommend this guild to anyone who asks me.

Oh and if your playing an Alchemist let me know, I don't see many running around... ;-)

• NovatekNovatek Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Originally posted by Zulnir

Been with Grievance coming up on a year now and it was the best decision I ever made. Great community no matter what game I have tried there have been folks to help and play with.  I highly recommend this guild to anyone who asks me.

Right on brother!

Still looking for a gaming community to call a home? Check out Grievance and be a part of our family!

Grievance Global Gaming: https://www.grievancegaming.com/

• DelbishDelbish Member UncommonPosts: 27

I finally got to the Witch Class last week, right before the weekend... It is a blast... Takes a bit of getting used to, but it is fun...

The Grievance Pantheon in-game has been growing as fast as it can, even with the construction projects getting a little tougher as we progress... More and more folks keep coming on-board as we grow...

Zip

• ZulnirZulnir Member CommonPosts: 2

Opened Necro on the way to Gunner, a fun class that you really have to manage to play.  If you need a great group of folks that are willing to drop what they are doing to help you. Then come and join us!! On numerous occasions I have run into a obstacle in game that my fellow guildies have gotten me out of.

Awesome guild, great group of folks!!!

Only one weekly reset away from opening up Monk... Soon as I get all the Talents and Abilities opened up in the Witch tree, I'll start throwing resources into another class, just to earn that class' Symbol buff...

We're finally working towards opening up another building in the Pantheon, so as to get ready for the patch on August 11th... We don't have a whole lot of folks near 30k Prestige yet, but it shouldn't be too much longer... The God Form cluster is pretty easy to get to, it's just a matter of Prestige building and participation in the Invasion events... And with folks in the guild constantly helping each other out with stuff, we'll definitely get there...

Zip

Got Monk opened up last week, and opened up Kinetic this week... Looking forward to opening up some more symbols over the next several weeks... Even been messing around with Alchemist a bit, and it's fun...

We finally opened up our Pantheon Bonuses... It may only be the first tier, but that's more Prestige for folks as well as stat boosts and Invasion Resistance bonuses...

Thus far, about 8 folks have opened up their God Form and more on their way very soon...

If you're looking for a great Guild/Pantheon to join, you really should give us a look see...

Zip
  • GundricGundric Member UncommonPosts: 345
    edited August 2015
    Are you guys still recruiting? I'm looking to join a pantheon for Skyforge but a multi gaming guild sounds even better. I see you guys play a lot of the games that I play anyways. Been looking for a place to call home :)
    Post edited by Gundric on
    edited August 2015
    Gundric said:
    Are you guys still recruiting? I'm looking to join a pantheon for Skyforge but a multi gaming guild sounds even better. I see you guys play a lot of the games that I play anyways. Been looking for a place to call home :)

Yuppers, the Guild, overall, is always recruiting... And we are always looking for new folks in Skyforge as well... Feel free to go check out our website, and if still interested, register for Guild Membership and then apply for access into the game under the Skyforge Guild Application Forums on our website... Once you're approved, then we can get ya an invite in-game...

www.grievancegaming.org

http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=841
    Zip
  • moonboundmoonbound Member UncommonPosts: 396
    I would love to join but I did not see the game listed for applying.
  • NovatekNovatek Member UncommonPosts: 32
    moonbound said:
    I would love to join but I did not see the game listed for applying.
    Hi there!

You can register on our forums at http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/ucp.php?mode=register

and apply at our Skyforge specific forums at http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=841

We're getting a main page overhaul soon, so Skyforge may not be listed there, yet :)

As Zippy said, Grievance is always recruiting and we hope to hear from you!

Grievance Global Gaming: https://www.grievancegaming.com/

• moonboundmoonbound Member UncommonPosts: 396
    Thanks!
    Awesome new changes to the Pantheon coming in the next patch...

It's always awesome playing with fellow Guildies in-game as well as chatting away in TeamSpeak with folks all throughout the day and evening... Groups are forming all the time for both normal Adventure content, as well as 5-man Adventures and the current 10-man Raid... Super fun...

Zippity
    Our folks have been keeping busy grinding out the Mecha Adventures and Invasion Adventures for the 40 person daily contests for Invasion Rewards... It's been crazy... Last Sunday we raided about 6 times, it was crazy... We are keeping busy...

Zippity
  • sarin_ravenhawkesarin_ravenhawke Member, AMA Guest CommonPosts: 2

Looking for more individuals to fill our ranks =)  Raiding Isabella 3*,  distortions, anomalies, and much, much more.  Come visit our website. Looking forward to meeting you.

http://www.grievancegaming.org/

• sarin_ravenhawkesarin_ravenhawke Member, AMA Guest CommonPosts: 2
    Looking for more individuals to fill our ranks.  Active members are preferable.  Plz apply on our website =)

http://www.grievancegaming.org/
  • jonp200jonp200 Member UncommonPosts: 457
    Great group of people to play games with....

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Been with this guild for over a year. Wife and I love it.  
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Continuing to have promotional posts with no real content just to bump the thread up is a form of spamming. Maybe cut back on the recent frequency a bit.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

The Mech Invasion will soon come to a close and our members have been super busy grinding out the Mech Adventures every day to get the Mech Atlas filled out, along with sending out Adepts to race... We have lots of plans for future scheduled events to include scheduled raid nights... Of course, that will not slow down the impromptu raiding that we do all the time or the daily and nightly grouping for 3 and 5 Person content...

We have lots of folks getting near or about to surpass the 100k Prestige mark, which is crazy how far some of our current membership has come in such a short period of time... And we have lots of more folks taking advantage of the Catch Up function implemented in the last Game Patch...

If you are looking for a Gaming Home, some place to hang your gaming hat, regardless what game you play, you should check us out and see if we are the right fit for you... It's crazy how many folks I see every day in our TeamSpeak in the different games we all play all throughout the day and especially in the evenings...

Zippity
    The Mech Invasion 2nd wave has begun, and members are keeping themselves busy grinding out adventures to compete in this 2nd wave of Mechanoids... It's pretty much a repeat of the previous Invasion but instead of continuing in the same tiers for the daily competitions, it is a fresh start from tier 1 on up... Same goes for the Mechaniod Tokens...

On top of all that, we're just about ready for Distortions, the Stronghold is ready, and we have folks that have met the min requirements for going on Pantheon Distortions... With more folks in the wings, almost there as well... In fact, we had our first member surpass the 100k Prestige mark last night, grats to Durus...

Grievance is always looking for more members, regardless of the game you play... Come check us out and see if we're the right fit for you...

Zippity

Grievance finally got into the first of the Pantheon Distortions last night... After a slight rocky start, we were able to find our groove and defeat both Alcyona and Melia multiple times... Members were so excited, that after we completed an Operation Isabella Attack run, we ran the Distortion several more times...

This Friday, 16 October 2015, at 9pm EST we are having a member meeting in TeamSpeak to discuss upcoming events, state of the guild, and future plans...

Lots of folks have been running the 1st Raid, Operation Isabella, many times over the past week, along with participating in the 2nd wave of the Mechanoid Invasion... Can't wait to see what the next invasion will be... We have scheduled Raid/Distortion nights on both Monday's and Friday's at 9pm EST for any Grievance Members eligible to participate... With 2 hours slotted for each time, we usually get either 2 Raid runs in, ensuring we get as many folks available into at least one of the runs, or we do as many Distortion runs as we can initially, and fill in with a Raid run afterwards... It just depends on the numbers of folks who show up...

Feel free to check out our website and see if we're a good fit for you...

Zip

So far the current Gorgonide Invasion event has been interesting... This go around the invasion has less available 3-player Adventures and is more 5-player Group focused, and the 40 player tiered placement has been highly competitive...

We've been able to get together several times over the past week to do the first Distortion... Many folks have received their most wanted Main Weapon and Off-Hand Weapon... Our plans are to keep the ball rolling, especially on scheduled grouping nights, Mondays and Fridays at 9pm Eastern... We're also getting in Isabella Raid runs those nights as well...

If you are looking for a Pantheon or an overall general gaming Guild, Grievance may be what you've been looking for... You should give us a look-see and find out...

Zippity

As we close out another week of fun... We've got in many more Distortion runs for folks, did several scheduled and unscheduled OI Raid runs, helped folks out with Anomalies, had a Pantheon Meeting for members in TeamSpeak, and the list goes on...

The Invasion Grind continues, although the brackets are super tough this go around... Hopefully the next invasion will not be a repeat of the Gorgonide Invasion like they did with the back-to-back Mechanoid Invasions... Some variation would be awesome...

We've recruited several new members, and hopefully more to come... Please take a gander at our website and see if we're the right fit for you...

Zip

The newest invasion has begun, and this go around it is Reapers of Death... What's better about this one is we have many more available Adventures to participate in compared to the last Invasion... The grind will be glorious  :pleased: 

Also, it's official, Grievance is yet again going to be participating in this years Extra-Life Charity Event sponsoring the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, on November 7th, 2015... We will have 24-Hours of streaming and players having fun while raising money for their chosen Children's Hospitals... Grievance has been participating in this event for several years and hope to continue the tradition for years to come...

Go check out our Team Page:  Grievance Gaming

Any Grievance Members that wish to participate, please feel free to sign up and join the team... Check out the Grievance Forums News section for details on the streaming...

Zip

Well, although the in-game Halloween Event is still going on, the actual Halloween has come and gone... Last week we were able to complete the 2nd of the Distortion Bosses several times... We even had some of our most powerful players defeat it with only 5 players, even though it is a 10 player instance... The drops are pretty much the same as the first Distortion, but many members felt the 2nd Distortion was a bit easier to handle as compared to the first one...

Currently, there is also another Invasion occurring, this go around it is Reapers of Death, with some interesting new goals to achieve in the Reapers Atlas... A bit disappointing was the fact that the 3-man Invasion mission they made available was once again the same cityscape map used in several past Invasions, although the baddies were different...

Coming soon is another big patch for the game, and many of our members are looking forward to seeing what changes are coming to the game...

Zip