Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes 2015 AMA With Ryolnir And Lord!

Comments

• RyolnirRyolnir Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 54

resivk said:
    Any chance you guys can do a full pass on Loot Tables? Some things are so screwy like the Encephalo Beams not dropping correctly at ultron. Mental is out of the game while Physical is in, and still no Energy one. 

Dr Ock could use a check up on his Unique being dropable, and some bosses at Cosmic Midtown not dropping loot like Lizard.
    Sent this along, thanks!
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    edited October 2015
    1. I know this is kind of hard to do with the IP, but is there ever going to be any other form of visual customization besides just buying a new costume or equipping an aura? As much as I love the game, a lot of the time it feels like I'm "just another" Deadpool/Wolverine/Venom in the game. I always have this itch to want to be able to diversify myself outside of just my build or costume alone.

Maybe a way to mix and match costume pieces. However, as I said, that would probably be hard to do with the IP.

2. Also, is there an exact time of arrival for the controller support?

3. I heard before that the mechanics aren't in the game for a super speed character, is this true? Will we ever get a character like Quicksilver?

4. Playable Agent Venom? :)
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • AjishiAjishi Member UncommonPosts: 15
    What major difference will there be between Archangle and Angle TU ?

Sadare said:
    Will the danger room be a soloable instance or will it be like Xdefence/Ultron  and be designed for  a team  ?

Id like the danger room to be like Holo sim were, if i want i can have a  solo option  untill i fail.

It will be soloable, yes.
  • resivkresivk Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Villains are fun to play. More please.
  • GazLordGazLord Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 28
    Hi
    I'd like to know more about the Visual Update Programme
    1) will this be undertaken per character i.e. will Jean Grey get most of her costumes re-done before moving onto the next character?
    2) will every character be getting the visual update done?
    3) how long do you foresee the visual update process taking until full roll-out?

1) I WANT to only work on a few characters at a time until all their costumes are updated. However, that will undoubtedly change and you will see various Updates outside of the characters being focused on. 

2) Not every character. The goal is to at least get all the characters that are pre-launch. The closer we get to more modern costumes the less the costumes will need updated and we will make judgement calls based on the costume.

3) Oh, this is going to take awhile! We will be rolling these out as we go as opposed to all at once.

If Green Goblin can be in the playable hero poll,can we play Ultron too  ? 
    ashley678 said:
    @Ryolnir ;

any update on the amulet slot that was meant for launch of limbo content ?

any upcoming one shots ?

It was going to be a medallion, actually. We turned it into the ring.
  • WiccaWonderWiccaWonder Member UncommonPosts: 3
    @Ryolnir any chance of having a Dark Phoenix raid in the future? ;)
    Ythik said:
    Are we going to ever see any infinitely scaleable content (a la D3's rift system) added to marvel heroes that would let well geared and talented players push the upper limits of their capabilities?  It seems like designing something along those lines would give you guys a lot more leeway in terms of everything else, compared to the current tiered content, where older stuff fades away in terms of challenge and usefulness.
    We're hoping to build Danger Room towards that. It has limits for now, but the future is vast.
  • IsencoreIsencore Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Since you can't give us a date on Deadpool yet can we get a few good spoilers of things to come other than the vespa movement power???

I said a hip hop,
    Hippie to the hippie,
    The hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
    To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie,
    To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.
    Now, what you hear is not a test - I'm rappin' to the beat,
    And me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet.
    See, I am Wonder Mike, and I'd like to say hello,

=D

I'm skipping around now because we're already past our 1 hour! I'll answer some more but I have to go work on Blade uniques!
  • LastexyleLastexyle Member CommonPosts: 10
    Wasp? She's the last original avenger to be added as a playable hero. She's the first titular female Marvel hero and the first female Avenger as well. Will she get hers soon? :]
    Cable needs a playable Bishop,pls !
  • Watsit2youWatsit2you Member CommonPosts: 2
    edited October 2015
    Squirrel Girl buffs when?

don't dodge me on this ryolnir, these squirrels need to hit some weights
  • DarknessMutaDarknessMuta Member UncommonPosts: 9

For those of us that like hearing the character interactions and dialogues from story mission completions, any chance we can have those play all the time when finishing the mission over and over.  Far too many times it may play another nearby heroes quote or you just catch the end of the quote due to the cutscene and not that the Neutralizer is gone the only way to possibly hear it is to prestige and even then there is no guarantee that the same bugs will not pop up again. 

Along these lines you used to be able to hear your character say their power up lines upon putting the first point in a power but now after the first point you need to go to another zone and put a point into the next power otherwise they are silent while in the same zone.  It would also be nice to hear them say their level up lines each time an omega orb drops as another little queue that you got one and to hear those lines again on heroes that you cannot prestige any more and maybe got a new enhanced gender swap costume with new dialogues. 

• CeruleanShadowCeruleanShadow Member CommonPosts: 6
    Is there a chance for a Dark Phoenix enhanced costume or a Dark Phoenix Villian?
    And do you think will have a playable Wiccan.Hulkling, or Rachel Grey?
    Tiger483 said:
    Hello @Ryolnir and @GazLord thank you for taking the time to talk to us! 

My question is: MichaelMayhem said on the forums that every character is going to get a pass when the defense rework hits. Will this include any minor QoLs, or is going to be strictly focusing on defense? The reason I ask is because there are a few characters that are perceived to be in a good spot, however they could probably be tidied up a bit just to make QoL that little bit better. That pass seems like a good time for a few tweaks here and there. 
    It's strictly focused on defense due to the amount of work involved with just that. I'm not saying any other tweaks won't happen, but I would not anticipate them.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    any plans on console ports for Marvel Heroes? i guess my first post was overlooked.

Thanks, <3

• GazLordGazLord Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 28
    samulii said:
    @GazLord, any idea what you're going to do with Black Cat's second costume?
    Yes, I have an idea.
  • SadareSadare Member UncommonPosts: 15
    American Dream enhanced costume any eta ? Will she be this year ?

cyetel said:
    Will the next 200 spliters hero be Beast ? How about the next 200 splinters team up ? Any chance of a random team up box using splinters ?
    No plans for any 200 Splinter heroes right now, their designs are getting more complex and not many of them fit the bill.
  • WiccaWonderWiccaWonder Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Ryolnir said:
    Tiger483 said:
    Hello @Ryolnir and @GazLord thank you for taking the time to talk to us! 

My question is: MichaelMayhem said on the forums that every character is going to get a pass when the defense rework hits. Will this include any minor QoLs, or is going to be strictly focusing on defense? The reason I ask is because there are a few characters that are perceived to be in a good spot, however they could probably be tidied up a bit just to make QoL that little bit better. That pass seems like a good time for a few tweaks here and there. 
    It's strictly focused on defense due to the amount of work involved with just that. I'm not saying any other tweaks won't happen, but I would not anticipate them.
    While the heroes get a pass could you also make their flight powers free while you're at it? 
  • samuliisamulii Member CommonPosts: 3
    Not a question, but since you're about to leave; please keep Spider-Woman and Wasp in your minds for next year's character roster!
  • Songbird_pleaseSongbird_please Member CommonPosts: 3
    Last set of questions from me, promise :)

Is the pass rate of the cosmic trial currently where you expect it to be?

If possible to disclose, what is the pass rate (e.g. what % of active accounts are able to access CMM)?

If the pass rate is lower than expected, what changes do you have in mind for the trial?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer all these questions :pleased: 
This discussion has been closed.