Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes 2015 AMA With Ryolnir And Lord!

Comments

• ValamsitValamsit Member CommonPosts: 6
    cyetel said:
    Will Young Avengers or any Next Avengers be featuring as enhanced costume aside from Wiccan anytime soon ?
    Good question! We need some more Young Avengers in the game. A Teddy team Up would be a joy! :)
  • RyolnirRyolnir Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 54

Hirk said:
    With the team-up revamp there was talked about Synergies for Team-ups, is that still going to happen?
    Yes it is.
  • cyetelcyetel Member CommonPosts: 9
    Elektra was speculated to a the free team up during 2nd Anniversary ..

Will she be making any appearance as playable hero/team up in the game soon ?

Desi285 said:

When will Juggernaut get his nonmovement spec looked at?

Also, my husband refuses to play until Juggernaut has a viable brawling spec since Juggernaut is the entire reason I convinced him to begin playing, so, I would very much like it if this got fixed :) 

I even made a rather in depth thread quite a few months ago to try to help out the devs by consolidating the input from all players into one thread for when you guys get around to fixing up the Juggernaut.. check it out:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/227456/calling-all-juggernaut-nonmovement-players#latest
    It's definitely on my to-do list. He has all the tools there, just a matter of adjusting.

How come when I put enough strength stat on Winter Soldier, when he picks up heavy things like cars he uses his non bionic arm?
    Paging @GazLord to fix this nonsense.
  • DarknessMutaDarknessMuta Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Any chance to maybe make some of the Personal Artifacts and Unique rewards from achievements repeatable or for things like the Scrolls make them a long quest like Howard the Duck team up for those of us with terrible RNG? After 3500+ hours playing and never seeing a costume, hero, trifecta or scroll and many of the boss artifacts drop I sometimes feel like I am blacklisted for RNG item drops.  Playing 5 Mayhem events and never seeing a Scroll while a number of others may have had 5 or more will not be much fun.
  • PierspradsyPierspradsy Member CommonPosts: 3
    Pierspradsy said:
    I have two questions Ryolnir and GazLord :)

1. Will we have a Clea enhanced costume for Dr. Strange? Or will Clea will be her own playable someday (aside from being a really great team-up)?

2. For Nova, will we have upcoming enhanced female costumes? Personally I'd like Ko-Rel, Irani Rael, Rael Rider.

Thank you :)

Reposting hehe @Ryolnir @GazLord ;

Pak-Man said:

I'm one of a very small but passionate group of people who would love to see Slapstick added to the game. Can you rate my chances on a scale of 1 to 10? (1 being a snowball's chance in hell and 10 being 10 snowballs' chances in hell.)

Second question: The achievements have breathed new life into the game for me. Will there be any more mega-achievements, like the Burning Crusade or The Guardians achievement chain, added in the near future?

One more question: I love the personalized spash-screens that come up during loads with pretty art and fun facts. Will these ever be updated to include newer heroes?

1/10. I loved him in Avengers Initiative though. 

Yes, definitely. I love those too. They are very time consuming to create though.

I know @GazLord had a plan for this.

• GazLordGazLord Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 28
    Ryolnir said:

for wizzer: Any more ultimate xmen costumes this year?

eagleglide if you read someone above asked magiks basic costume :)

for myself....so much but Id really like to know either a definitive timeframe for danger room-give us with bugs and let us help you test!-

OR

when can we get some new terms? Even some copy and paste of existing assets like you did with jugg term. These new artifacts need a place to farm.

1) None this year as of now.

2) @GazLord is taking this I believe.

3) Workin'onit.

4) We're going to be focused strictly on the announced new content, but yes, that is something we need to do.
    As of right now we are going with Marvel NOW!
  • CommissarSCVCommissarSCV Member UncommonPosts: 24
    The Master of Magnet had an awesome design, but all of the cool mechanics got pushed to the side in the name of a solid dps rotation.  Any plans to up all the interesting stuff and save all of mutant kind in the process?
    Runaways need to be playable or team up !!!!!!! Pls Ryolnir !!!!!!!!!!!

questor42 said:
    Well first, can you give us any spoilers? Your choice of topic, just something new! (if you need a prompt, maybe a danger room scenario we've not heard about yet?)

Actual question: Why the defense rework now? I realize the system has been in need of a rework for a bit, but I'm curious what kinds of things are further down the pipeline that need this kind of rework in order to be possible.
    Uhhh.

This is really hard... do you guys know about Deadpool's Hulk Hand arrow?

As for Defense Rework, it's kind of a missing piece of the balancing puzzle. We kept just adding % damage resist to heroes to make up for the lack of itemizable defensive stats and enough was enough. Itemization and content design was held in a chokehold by the system, so it was time to go. This will let us more accurately tune heroes, give more itemization options, and make new content that's difficult with ways to build around it. Good times.
  • IsencoreIsencore Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Since you can't give us a date on Deadpool yet can we get a few good spoilers of things to come other than the vespa movement power???
  • GazLordGazLord Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 28
    Ryolnir said:

How come when I put enough strength stat on Winter Soldier, when he picks up heavy things like cars he uses his non bionic arm?
    Paging @GazLord to fix this nonsense.
    Hah!
    uh....technical reasons?
  • snakeooziemockiezsnakeooziemockiez Member UncommonPosts: 1
    is storm going to have new powers i don't like these powers i want her to have new powers and calling her powers too 
  • dafieeedafieee Member CommonPosts: 2
    Any chance to maybe make some of the Personal Artifacts and Unique rewards from achievements repeatable or for things like the Scrolls make them a long quest like Howard the Duck team up for those of us with terrible RNG? After 3500+ hours playing and never seeing a costume, hero, trifecta or scroll and many of the boss artifacts drop I sometimes feel like I am blacklisted for RNG item drops.  Playing 5 Mayhem events and never seeing a Scroll while a number of others may have had 5 or more will not be much fun.

Yeah Yeah u never found something blah blah tbh u dont play like 3,5k hours

• resivkresivk Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Plans for any 'Black Vortex' storyline costumes? There were some cool ones like Storm's and Jean's in there. 

eta on next Variant sale? 

Any plans yet for the no-jacket/coat Jean costume?

Zeroxin said:
    Are there any plans to give Rogue the ability to have various builds, each with different powers?
    Still in the backlog. Will happen someday.
    For some reasons,there are hype to Namor .. it's 2016 soon will he be playable ?
  • GeluGelu Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Ryolnir. Please please please fix the Number 1 bug for me. I use the ` key for push to talk for vent. That is the metagame key in game. However, Every time i change it when i relog the darn scoreboard goes b ack to the ` key. Same with my ult key. I can unbind that thing all day long and as soon as I relog it goes back to U. 

Also When you hit the - button on the minimap it will scroll out. But it will instantly go back to the middle zoom setting every time you zone. Id like to keep my map scrolled out ALL the time but the darn thing keeps reverting!

Any chance bugs like these which are super annoying ever get fixed? Ive Asked Doomsaw forever and now its your turn!

With the Danger Room coming (finally), are there plans for more content with randomized elements? At one time there was talk of "chaos" terminals that would have had some randomness to them.
    If Danger Room takes off, we'd like to improve and add to it over time. If there's demand for more types of randomized content rather than more changes to Danger Room, I don't see why not.
    Will Secret Invasion bring us a Veranke medallion and it allows us shape shifting to a random hero for say,5 seconds ? :)

MajHavok said:
     Blade is coming (yes, yes, yes!!!) ...can you give us any sneak peaks that we haven't seen already...? B)
    Just wait for TC next week.
  • resivkresivk Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Have about multi-spec for Omega System? Status? One the major reasons PvP isn't as popular is due to having to respect entirely for it. And while free respec helps, it's still not enough.

Hopefully it's somewhere down the line on qol updates :)
  • DarknessMutaDarknessMuta Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Can Kitty Pryde get a specialization for Lockheed just to have him out and not cause him to make powers have the CD?  Even if he does his auto fire, it is so slow and sporadic I do not think it would end up changing her balance any. 
This discussion has been closed.