Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Live Action Trailer Welcomes Us Home | Fallout 4 | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Live Action Trailer Welcomes Us Home | Fallout 4 | MMORPG.com

Bethesda has released an interesting new live action trailer for Fallout 4 that is as fascinating as it is odd sounding. See what you think!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562
    Sweet jebus!
  • unclemounclemo Member UncommonPosts: 462
    I'm an old gamer and even I found that music selection to be awful. Hopefully the game will be more exciting.
  • GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359
    edited October 2015
    hope i can get into fallout 4 cause i like RPGs in general and want to experience as much as i can. i never got into Bethesda games. i liked Skyrim but that's because it had companions and i was the GODDAMN DRAGONBORN FUS RO DAH. i know their games have/had a feeling of solitude on purpose, but that's sadly not my style. i am still trying to replay Fallout 3 right now and can't even bring myself to get out of the vault. perhaps it's logically the right mindset for my character as well lol.

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

• orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493
    edited October 2015
    HELL YEAH!! Be spending my time on this , makes me forget about Battlefield Star Wars Edition game coming up!!
  • orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493
    I'm calling this now. Fallout 4 will be the biggest flop and disappointment of this decade.... And now if you'll excuse me the nurse says its time for me to take my medication and get back into my straight jacket.
    hehehehe
  • SuilebhainSuilebhain Member UncommonPosts: 57
    How can anyone not like a Fallout clip with The Wanderer playing? Don't forget, it would seem that the bombs fell during the late 50s, and that would have been a state of the art song.
  • SteinarBSteinarB Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Oh, come on! How can people dislike this trailer because of the music? The music is awesome! That tune's a classic!
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    So far the only difference between 3 and new Vegas is
    building a settlement
    making custom weapons and armor
    Graphics
    Did i leave anything out? The problem for me is for the older games there are mobs for all of this.
  • neotronneotron Member UncommonPosts: 47
    edited October 2015
    Well, better graphics alone is a good benefit of a newer game but you missed quite a bit.
    • Infinite levels (sure can be modded but now it's part of the original design).
    • Merged skill/perk system. This is a huge change honestly. "Some new perks" doesn't give it justice.
    • Much more open world with fewer loading screens.
    • Power armor seems more like a personal vehicle than just a different skin. Also there's helicopters. Perhaps other vehicles? (none shown, who knows).
    • Voiced main character, both female and male. This is also quite a huge difference. Whether it ends up being a benefit or detriment in the end remains to be seen.
    • Communication doesn't take you out of the game. You're free to end a conversation early with the help of a gun if you so please.
    • You mentioned "making custom weapon and armor" but I think it's quite a bit more than that. It's a complex crafting station that makes use of all the free crap that's laying around everywhere.
    • VATS is slowmo, not time stop.
    • Supposedly much better "shooter" mechanics - FO3/FO:NV aren't exactly great in that department.
    • Most importantly, it's a new story set in the Fallout universe. No mod can replicate a fully new game, sorry.
    I'm sure there's more but it is, in other words, a new game. There's a lot of similarities but a long list of changes that hopefully makes for a better game.