Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If your lookin for a game, check this

Jixen9Jixen9 Member UncommonPosts: 49
So for the longest time i was in search for a good game to play, i tried just about every mmorpg out there and a lot of these new games just weren't sucking me in like the oldschool games used too. So i decided to give a older game a try and i am sooo hooked and loving it. Everquest 2 is what i am playing now, they just opened a "time locked Server" so basically every month or so the server votes on whether they want a new expansion to come out or not. It nice because your not joining a game where everyone is max lvl and max geared, so you have a chance at being able to protect yourself on pvp servers and can actually do decent dps in raids. Raiding is amazingly fun,, pvp is action packed and exciting. The guilds in the game offer nice community fun. I am just happy i decided to give eq2 another try, its a huge relief to finally get involved in a game that gives me that feeling that i felt 10-15 years ago playing everquest 1,dark age of camelot,diablo 2. well ill stop there, just wanted to let the community know that there is hope lol,bc i know all about how hard it is to find a decent game to play these days. If you decide to play, i am on deathtoll server Freeport side, message me here for character name...enjoy your gaming!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다