Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will everyone eventually be identical?

OainOain Member UncommonPosts: 59
As far as progression goes. It seems to me that you will eventually unlock every node. that being said, if one decide he wants to play for an extended period of time, and a hundred others also, and they all have all nodes and all upgrades, then, what will make you different from the next guy using your class? a few selectable talents? where is the lean? can i lean to a certain build? or is that just for when im starting off, since eventually i will have all the nodes in all the classes. i know it will take a long time, but thats not the point. the point is i want to feel unique, not just in looks, but in my strengths and weaknesses. but if i will eventuall have everything, feels like ill be almost exaclty like the next guy with the same class, just a few different talents.

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    They left space for more nodes in the future.  They can always come out with new classes to continue the grind.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• FomaldehydeJimFomaldehydeJim Member UncommonPosts: 673
    Don't worry, I'll never have more than 5% of the nodes unlocked, so you can be happy in the knowledge that we are different.