Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you get decent xp playing the new DLC solo?

frosty73frosty73 Member UncommonPosts: 41
i like to play eso solo and not be in a group, the problem i had with cyrodiil pvp was i got barely any xp playing solo so i couldn't really level my toon.

thx

Comments

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    frosty73 said:
    i like to play eso solo and not be in a group, the problem i had with cyrodiil pvp was i got barely any xp playing solo so i couldn't really level my toon.

thx

Are you talking about Orsinium on the PTS?

Because IC is for groups only, it seems, just like Craglorn was. I don't like that either. Nothing to do on your own at max level.

• frosty73frosty73 Member UncommonPosts: 41
    ok thx.
    I've been running around with my guild on pvp nights and that seems about the only way to get stuff done. They don't pve in there, so I thought I'd try it solo. Used a lot of soul gems to try to cheese my way to the objectives. But the last boss of the chain definitely requires a group.

I think it sucks and I wish they added content for both groups and solo. Looks like Orsinium will bring solo content.

yeah, i really like the pvp in eso but someone telling me what to do all night in TS kinda sux lol
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    d_20 said:
    frosty73 said:

thx

Are you talking about Orsinium on the PTS?

Because IC is for groups only, it seems, just like Craglorn was. I don't like that either. Nothing to do on your own at max level.
    No, not like Craglorn at all. Craglorn is designed for groups and players going there do not get scaled up to the zone level. Orsinium is designed for solo questing and players can go there at any point after level 10 and do get scaled up to the content level. It also has a solo version of Dragonstar arena that doesn't even have an option for groups.

So yes, Orsinium can very much be used as an alternate place to go solo level.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

thx for the info guys.

to clarify i dont like pve just pvp, so i would like to level solo just doing pvp.
    edited October 2015
    frosty73 said:
    thx for the info guys.

to clarify i dont like pve just pvp, so i would like to level solo just doing pvp.
    You can level solo just doing pvp, but I think it will be easier to do it in Cyro, not IC. You, will still need to do LFG and tag along with a pick up group, so not strictly solo unless you are a 1337 pvper. But it is harder and will take a long time. But you will be an better pvper at the end of it, I guess.