Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Employees Speak Out on Project Woes!

Comments

• salaciouscrumbssalaciouscrumbs Member UncommonPosts: 169
    LydarSynn said:

Whether this company is in trouble or not, I do not know. Usually when there is smoke, there is fire to one degree or another. This is why my personal policy is to never, ever give money for products which I cannot see or use.

Prudent philosophy. Only problem is, there is no evidence of "smoke" aside from a big delay to release. All the rest is bullshit conspiracy theories with absolutely zero evidence to back it up.

• SmartySmartSmartySmart Member UncommonPosts: 312
    We had a meaningful discussion for a while and now the hate and mud slinging is back.

I watched the whole presentation and will give my opinion of it here.

The initial speech of Sandi Gardiner showed how invested she is into the project. Parts of her speech almost made her cry which shows how hard she was pushed by the accusations that were made by "SOURCES" and how much she is invested into her husbands work. Why do people rate that down? Do you hate so much that you search for every detail that might prove your accusations? 

Why do some people here interpret that she quit? You dig too deep into words while loosing sight for the overall picture. And even if she does... would that make you happy (better said "Schadenfreude")? Why? What does that give you personally? A big boner how good you can be a Keyboard Warrior? For your self esteem? Petty you...

What was shown pretty much detailed how good and steady the development has come so far. We had a presentation of SC Alpha 2.0 with some bugs (welcome to alpha testing) but it showed that the tech is in place and working. Starting in a space station, taking off, traveling to another POI, EVA out of the hornet and seeing this from the view of another player, gathering details and continuing the travel to a repair station and then to another station where some FPS fights occurred (but poorly presented by the responsible "cutter"). 

Yes there were bugs... once again... this is alpha and a testbed for the alpha participants. 

They showed a SQ42 trailer which detailed the facial animations which are pretty impressive. I already read elsewhere that the facial animations of L.A. Noire were much better. It's was not better but different and from a technical POV SCs facial animation is a big step and much more complex (down to blood flow and skin tone changes). To not admit that it was impressive shows ignorance and just hate towards the ambition. Also saying that money is wasted on the cast is founded on nothing but guesses. We do not know how much the cast costs but I could guess it was not cheap. Is that a problem when you want to create something truly special? It was a stretch goal the backers wanted and backed for.

The presentation of one of the first parts of SQ42 was nice and a bit buggy (as told by Chris Roberts before the presentation multiple times) but they showed it to prove that it is there and looking quite good in my opinion. There is a game overall

So there we are... the moaning and nitpicking will continue and "SOURCES" will not stop to defame and play it down. This will never end. And it's normal because that is what the Internet has become. A place to anonymously write what you would never do in a personal conversation or even confrontation. Emotionally based things that come out of unsatisfied people's head. Nothing against critics who can voice their concern in an appropriate manner and for everybody to understand. Critic is very important and keeps things in line. 

I am sure if I could sit down with some of the anti-SC people and look deeply into their eyes that the masks will fall. Some of you might even cry ;) but that's ok because I will cry with you because I am no better and are able to feel with you but I do not need to hide behind a monitor. Not because I do not fear as others like to yell out but because I am self-conscious.

I want others to succeed in their life... and if there is an asshole who eventually falls down I would always help him get up, clap his shoulder or give him a hug and say... it's ok... You are human and have emotions. 

Oh boy... I have been much too off topic... sorry again for that. I read so many negative and stupid posts and meanings on some websites who wrote about CitizenCon... I needed to get it out somewhere. But I like watching behind people's eyes and into their brain. No need for faking.
  • RavensworthRavensworth Member UncommonPosts: 78
     It's all about Derek Smart. Everyone has to chime in how much they hate him and make childish jokes.

This is mass hysteria because one man said something bad about a computer game. Let that sink in for a minute. Someone badmouths a computer game and his developer and all the sheep start to bleak the same nonsense over and over. 

Deeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Smaaaahaahhahahhahaart!

Tell me Mr. Snuffles where you get all your information from if NOT from Derek Smart? The article by the Escapist is almost Verbatim Smart.
    Second tell me how you know these anonymous witnesses are real? have they come forward and testified in anything resembling a court of law about financial mismanagement? So far all I have seen them talk about is how they hate Sandi Gardiner and Chris Roberts but they don't seem to be accounting people at all Snuffles.

I want Solid Identifiable fact. 
    So show me Solid identifiable fact that you have Mr. Snuffles. Not rumor Innuendo or anonymous sources. Factual documentation of any of this. So far everything has been about Derek Smart allegations. I want more information that YOU have.

Show me.

Cheers,
    Ravensworth

OK, notice the hilarity answering my post about irrational behavior always blaming Derek Smart and you answer by accusing me i get some sort of information from Derek Smart.

Okay let's answer the first part of this. Chris Roberts is NOT my developer. I think if you asked around you would find that I have been very critical of Star Citizen not reaching it's Goals and Chris Roberts making promises he didn't keep with regard to the FPS module. I am Not a backer of the game.

So the irrational behavior seems to be following the alleged evidence of the Escapist magazine. So far they have not answered CIG's letter or shown to the journalist press any of their evidence.

You accuse people of Cult like behavior. I think that can be said of both camps and since I reside in neither I don't think I qualify.

Quote for you again
    Mr. Snuffles
    "  The issue i see is merging all of them together because i am pretty sure there is no PC that would be able to run such a game effectively. Single player probably with high end systems, multiplayer however, pretty sure it's a problem."

Are you a Programmer or game designer. What sort of expertise do your bring to this topic other than being an end game user?

I am asking these thing because I am trying to point out the futility of the "Average Joe" trying to report facts instead of opinion. though to be fair you used the words "pretty sure" so maybe that was just more troll  bait.

Next. Calming down. Unlike most rabid fan boys or haters as a Journalist I am calm. I don't really care. I just want the real story to be true. So far we know no facts. At one point Either DS or The Escapist claimed that they had seen CIG name Badges. Well we know that is a lie. Why because CIG does not issue name badges and I have verified that as have other journalists. Now if you claim as a source of fact checking that you did something that turns out to be a lie, then your entire system of fact checking come into question. I would point you to the Rolling Stone Article about the University of Virginia.

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    We had a meaningful discussion for a while and now the hate and mud slinging is back.

The initial speech of Sandi Gardiner showed how invested she is into the project. Parts of her speech almost made her cry which shows how hard she was pushed by the accusations that were made by "SOURCES" and how much she is invested into her husbands work. Why do people rate that down? Do you hate so much that you search for every detail that might prove your accusations? 

Why do some people here interpret that she quit? You dig too deep into words while loosing sight for the overall picture. And even if she does... would that make you happy (better said "Schadenfreude")? Why? What does that give you personally? A big boner how good you can be a Keyboard Warrior? For your self esteem? Petty you...

What was shown pretty much detailed how good and steady the development has come so far. We had a presentation of SC Alpha 2.0 with some bugs (welcome to alpha testing) but it showed that the tech is in place and working. Starting in a space station, taking off, traveling to another POI, EVA out of the hornet and seeing this from the view of another player, gathering details and continuing the travel to a repair station and then to another station where some FPS fights occurred (but poorly presented by the responsible "cutter"). 

Yes there were bugs... once again... this is alpha and a testbed for the alpha participants. 

They showed a SQ42 trailer which detailed the facial animations which are pretty impressive. I already read elsewhere that the facial animations of L.A. Noire were much better. It's was not better but different and from a technical POV SCs facial animation is a big step and much more complex (down to blood flow and skin tone changes). To not admit that it was impressive shows ignorance and just hate towards the ambition. Also saying that money is wasted on the cast is founded on nothing but guesses. We do not know how much the cast costs but I could guess it was not cheap. Is that a problem when you want to create something truly special? It was a stretch goal the backers wanted and backed for.

The presentation of one of the first parts of SQ42 was nice and a bit buggy (as told by Chris Roberts before the presentation multiple times) but they showed it to prove that it is there and looking quite good in my opinion. There is a game overall

So there we are... the moaning and nitpicking will continue and "SOURCES" will not stop to defame and play it down. This will never end. And it's normal because that is what the Internet has become. A place to anonymously write what you would never do in a personal conversation or even confrontation. Emotionally based things that come out of unsatisfied people's head. Nothing against critics who can voice their concern in an appropriate manner and for everybody to understand. Critic is very important and keeps things in line. 

I am sure if I could sit down with some of the anti-SC people and look deeply into their eyes that the masks will fall. Some of you might even cry ;) but that's ok because I will cry with you because I am no better and are able to feel with you but I do not need to hide behind a monitor. Not because I do not fear as others like to yell out but because I am self-conscious.

I want others to succeed in their life... and if there is an asshole who eventually falls down I would always help him get up, clap his shoulder or give him a hug and say... it's ok... You are human and have emotions. 

Oh boy... I have been much too off topic... sorry again for that. I read so many negative and stupid posts and meanings on some websites who wrote about CitizenCon... I needed to get it out somewhere. But I like watching behind people's eyes and into their brain. No need for faking.
    See I took it different, I watched two people who are scared and were very nervous. Something is going on there and I expect they both know something is going to come down soon. 

Also am not positive but wondering if they could also be facing international laws? I know that US law can put them away for a long time, but international am not positive. They both have something to worry about and it was showing big time.

But that is just imho and what I observed, so no proof. 
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Or... you know... They are just human beings that are not entertainers by trade and thus unused to standing on stage in the capacity... 

We all see what we want to see don´t we.... 

This have been a good conversation

tawess said:
    Or... you know... They are just human beings that are not entertainers by trade and thus unused to standing on stage in the capacity... 

We all see what we want to see don´t we.... 
    Hasn't he been a producer? He done movies? His wife is an actress? Nope that couldn't be it. Or he has and she has been lying about that.

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    Is there something with summary of most important things we would be interested but don't have the time to read all that ?

As said I didn't read it all yet, but I'm not really surprised about this. I always (and still do) thought the game will never be released and I guess this just shows that things aren't going to be bright for the future of the game. 

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Well.. Being a producer does not equal having a good stage presence... Sorry to bust your bubble. As for her... I don´t know... Could it perhaps be the... Shall we call it... tense... situation around  her persona.

Naaaaa.... That could not have anything to do with it... Let us asume the worst... that they are nervous because they smoked gold leaf wrapped weed rolled up in 100$ bills from the KS campaign just before they got up on stage...=P 

To be fair.... mike morhaime looks nervous each year when he takes the stage too... 

This have been a good conversation

• fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240
    Brenics said:

See I took it different, I watched two people who are scared and were very nervous. Something is going on there and I expect they both know something is going to come down soon. 

Also am not positive but wondering if they could also be facing international laws? I know that US law can put them away for a long time, but international am not positive. They both have something to worry about and it was showing big time.

Problem is when someone goes into something with a preconceived idea, they will usually see what they are looking for, even if it is not true.

My uncle was a detective with the Boston PD for almost 15 years. He also taught criminal justice classes. The one thing he would tell his students is the biggest mistake people made was going into anything believing someone was already guilty. And at times it lead him and coworkers down the wrong path and cause cases to either stall or fall apart completely. A lot of times evidence would be ignored as individuals were focused on because the investigating officer could "tell they were guilty". On upon review of the evidence by someone else did it become clear that the guilty party was actually someone else. 

He always stressed focusing on the facts up to the point and never lead with hearsay and emotions.

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"

fyerwall said:
    Brenics said:

Problem is when someone goes into something with a preconceived idea, they will usually see what they are looking for, even if it is not true.

My uncle was a detective with the Boston PD for almost 15 years. He also taught criminal justice classes. The one thing he would tell his students is the biggest mistake people made was going into anything believing someone was already guilty. And at times it lead him and coworkers down the wrong path and cause cases to either stall or fall apart completely. A lot of times evidence would be ignored as individuals were focused on because the investigating officer could "tell they were guilty". On upon review of the evidence by someone else did it become clear that the guilty party was actually someone else. 

He always stressed focusing on the facts up to the point and never lead with hearsay and emotions.
    Trying to explain this concept to Brenics is like trying to tell my pet Husky not to eat the cookie that I just dropped on the floor.

• FomaldehydeJimFomaldehydeJim Member UncommonPosts: 673
    Is there something with summary of most important things we would be interested but don't have the time to read all that ?

As said I didn't read it all yet, but I'm not really surprised about this. I always (and still do) thought the game will never be released and I guess this just shows that things aren't going to be bright for the future of the game. 
    The Escapist article and updates

CIG response.

Basically, The Escapist printed an article with various allegations from seven anonymous (ex)employees. The allegations included the following:
    • Only $8m of the $90m funding remains. 
    • There were various HR wrong-doings, including allegations of racism and ageism in the recruiting process. 
    The Escapist were accused of failing to properly verify these sources, and that some were lifted from Glassdoor and improperly vetted. The Escapist denied this. 

CIG issued a pseudo-legal cease and desist letter (written by their co-founder rather than their solicitor).  

The Escapist stood by their article.  
    fyerwall said:
    Brenics said:

LOL so now I should be like a cop? I do watch L&O and L&O SVU, but really now I need to do train as a cop and do it their way. I will go by what I observed, of course I do watch a lot of Criminal Minds, so maybe I could profile them. :-D

• fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240
    Brenics said:
    fyerwall said:
    Brenics said:

LOL so now I should be like a cop? I do watch L&O and L&O SVU, but really now I need to do train as a cop and do it their way. I will go by what I observed, of course I do watch a lot of Criminal Minds, so maybe I could profile them. :-D
    Nah, just saying that reading your posts over the last few days you are slowly declining into a fixed paranoia and seeing a lot of perceived 'wrongs' and 'tells' that no one else is seeing. And if anything questions your motives you delve into a tangent as above.

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"

Brenics said:
    fyerwall said:
    Brenics said:

Told you he wouldn't get it. Rofl.

Such a simple concept as "innocent until proven guilty" and he can't grasp it.  Makes me thank the founders of the U.S. justice system that we have such a thing.

Scares the shit out of me what things would be like if the basement-dwellers that post on here were in charge of anything in society. Haha.
    fyerwall said:
    Brenics said:
    fyerwall said:
    Brenics said:

Nah, just saying that reading your posts over the last few days you are slowly declining into a fixed paranoia and seeing a lot of perceived 'wrongs' and 'tells' that no one else is seeing. And if anything questions your motives you delve into a tangent as above.

I don't know maybe am too old and see more than what is there. But normally observing people has always done me well. I have also seen businesses go up and down. Something doesn't smell right and I have to say the fanboy's really have me confused on how CR is some type of GOD to them. That is really bad to see because it will make CR do things he shouldn't. 

But you have to admit his wife and him were both not acting like people excited about a game. Maybe he was worried about how much he paid to have these videos done. Maybe it was the game that looked more like a movie production. I don't know but it has me intrigued on how these people are acting around him. 

His wife was in the process of quitting that no one I think will deny. So that also has to make you wonder why? I would love to be a fly on the wall tonight to hear what is actually going on. 

Last point that really has me wondering, on all the games this site and us have gone thru to say it was going to be the next big thing and then bang it crashes and lets us all down. I can't believe how most are doing this again. But this time it is really big money behind it with no accountability to where it is going. It really does seem like a cult following with CR. I wonder if he will end up asking them all to drink the Kool-Aid? 

@salaciouscrumbs ; Ohj I get it innocent before guilty, but you guys don't even want the questions asked, or anyone to look into it. It is like you are scared your leader may actually be guilty.

Brenics said:
    @salaciouscrumbs ; Ohj I get it innocent before guilty, but you guys don't even want the questions asked, or anyone to look into it. It is like you are scared your leader may actually be guilty.
    You're not asking questions. You're making assertions and not backing them up. You had some crazy psycho-babble post earlier that communicated 4 "proofs" that Star Citizen is a scam/failure which I debunked in 2 seconds and you conveniently didn't responsd. Rofl.

You're just the same type of person as those who are "sure" the game will be the best, end-all of games. But on the opposite side of the spectrum. The anti-intellectual runs strong with you, Brenics. Ironic to the max.
  • ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    edited October 2015
    Brenics said:

You saw exactly what you wished to see. It's a common human attribute, interpreting situations and twist facts in order to fit our personal, biased beliefs.

The BS about US and international laws you write about proves this.
    Brenics said:
    You're not asking questions. You're making assertions and not backing them up. You had some crazy psycho-babble post earlier that communicated 4 "proofs" that Star Citizen is a scam/failure which I debunked in 2 seconds and you conveniently didn't responsd. Rofl.

You're just the same type of person as those who are "sure" the game will be the best, end-all of games. But on the opposite side of the spectrum. The anti-intellectual runs strong with you, Brenics. Ironic to the max.
    I respect your opinion and that is exactly what you have. Same with me, I see proof, you don't.  

Brenics said:
    Brenics said:

I respect your opinion and that is exactly what you have. Same with me, I see proof, you don't.  
    You can't "see proof". There either is proof or there isn't. You need to look up the definition of "proof" and "evidence".

I respect your opinion too, Brenics. But you're not just sharing your opinion. You're making dogmatic statements and justifying them with crazy, faith-based rational.

Sorry bro, don't think anyone's buying it. Don't try to make nice with people here by making false equivalencies. Our positions are not the same.

I don't fully know what Star Citizen is or will turn out to be.

You claim to know the answers to everything.

That's how we're different.

edited October 2015
    Gone six hours at a fundraiser, drinking too much IPA and gorging myself on pork products.  So, what did I miss?  Did the CIG detractors get any proof to backup their accusations or is it still their intuition plus anonymous sources from the Escapist?
    Of course not.

But rest assured, the detractors here are all specially gifted. Similar to the Oracle of Delphi, each one of them. Maybe this website should convert to a church for people who can see the future of Star Citizen and predict other world calamities.
    Brenics said:
    Brenics said:

You can't "see proof". There either is proof or there isn't. You need to look up the definition of "proof" and "evidence".

I respect your opinion too, Brenics. But you're not just sharing your opinion. You're making dogmatic statements and justifying them with crazy, faith-based rational.

Sorry bro, don't think anyone's buying it. Don't try to make nice with people here by making false equivalencies. Our positions are not the same.

LOL OK you say so. I do know one thing, after all I read and seen Roberts is not someone I would trust with my money. In time we will see who is right.

• MrSnufflesMrSnuffles Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
     It's all about Derek Smart. Everyone has to chime in how much they hate him and make childish jokes.

This is mass hysteria because one man said something bad about a computer game. Let that sink in for a minute. Someone badmouths a computer game and his developer and all the sheep start to bleak the same nonsense over and over. 

Deeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Smaaaahaahhahahhahaart!

Tell me Mr. Snuffles where you get all your information from if NOT from Derek Smart? The article by the Escapist is almost Verbatim Smart.
    Second tell me how you know these anonymous witnesses are real? have they come forward and testified in anything resembling a court of law about financial mismanagement? So far all I have seen them talk about is how they hate Sandi Gardiner and Chris Roberts but they don't seem to be accounting people at all Snuffles.

I want Solid Identifiable fact. 
    So show me Solid identifiable fact that you have Mr. Snuffles. Not rumor Innuendo or anonymous sources. Factual documentation of any of this. So far everything has been about Derek Smart allegations. I want more information that YOU have.

Show me.

Cheers,
    Ravensworth

OK, notice the hilarity answering my post about irrational behavior always blaming Derek Smart and you answer by accusing me i get some sort of information from Derek Smart.

Excuse me? What information are you talking about? Please let me know which information you are referring to because i don't know what the #@!^ you are talking about.

This is exactly the cult like psychotic behavior i talked about. I never claimed to have any information other than what everyone else can verify online. 

Take a step back and breathe then show me a post where i said i have any information or claimed to have any information.

If you are able to read then you could check for yourself that the Escapist says that they know the names of these people and saw pay stubs to confirm they worked at CIG. At this point this is all we know so unless someone proofs these sources are fake their depositions are what we have.

Wow, man, you need to really calm down.
    Escapist can say anything they want. There's no proof that it is true. No proof that the sources are real.

When major publications write stories they don't rely on anonymous sources alone. They corroborate with evidence. Escapist does not present any evidence. Zero. Just sources that they cannot prove are real.

People want evidence. Show me evidence of wrong-doing and I will immediately become a detractor of this game. Why? Because I'm rational and I haven't staked out one side or the other. I'm flexible and willing to change my view. I'm exactly the opposite of conspiracy theorist nuts on this website.

And yes, until you prove with evidence that there is wrong-doing, you are 100% a conspiracy theorist nut. Not a skeptic, not a critic . . . a complete nut. 

Because skeptics and critics are people who base their feedback and opinions on evidence, not "faith". Conspiracy nuts base their opinion on rumor, theoretical connections and hearsay. See alien abduction bullshit for example.
    Again, calm down. I don't need to show you anything because i am not the one accusing CIG, the Escapist are. Again i challenge you to show me one post of mine where i claimed to have information or claimed that i know any information given by either parties is the truth. All i have said is what is fact at this point.

If you can not handle the truth then you should not get involved in this discussion. It is clear by your response that you are somehow not able to distance yourself and accept the facts that right now CIG needs to proof that the accusations of The Escapist are untrue.

It would be easy for CIG to do that, but they chose to publish a damaging rant by Chris Roberts followed by a letter threatening a lawsuit. The Escapist did not back down so now it's time to make good on that threat.

If you think i am a conspiracy nut then so be it, i think you are overreacting because the Escapist wrote something bad about a video game you like and now you are lashing out like a cornered cat. It's a video game, remember, not a cult.

The Escapist has put his reputation on the line confirming the sources are ex-employees and that they did all they could to verify them. These sources have no financial gain from doing this so there must be 9 sources doing this "for the lulz" which i find hard to believe. Not impossible but just very hard to believe.

This is not hearsay. This is not opinion. These are not theoretical connections. This is fact no mater how much you run around in a circle flailing your arms shouting: "Deeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeek Smaahahaahaharrrrt"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"It's pretty simple, really. If your only intention in posting about a particular game or topic is to be negative, then yes, you should probably move on. Voicing a negative opinion is fine, continually doing so on the same game is basically just trolling."
    - Michael Bitton
    Community Manager, MMORPG.com

"As an online discussion about Star Citizen grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Derek Smart approaches 1" - MrSnuffles's law

"I am jumping in here a bit without knowing exactly what you all or talking about." 
    - SEANMCAD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Brenics said:
    Brenics said:
    Brenics said:

LOL OK you say so. I do know one thing, after all I read and seen Roberts is not someone I would trust with my money. In time we will see who is right.
    That's a pretty reasonable statement. I don't completely agree, but I like that it's clearly your opinion and not some nonsense passed off as fact.

Cheers bud.
  • SmartySmartSmartySmart Member UncommonPosts: 312
    Maybe Chris Roberts was just damn nervous because it is his baby (Star Citizen). 

I imagine myself standing on stage, hoping the media tech works fine, the stream is stable, the live demo of SC Alpha 2.0 shows no ugly bugs or even crashes and that people are satisfied with what they see. 

Yes I would be f****** nervous no matter how many stages I have visited before. And that would be misinterpreted by those who have their opinion set in stone that I have something to hide. The only thing I would try to hide is being nervous and having named worries.

The best actors, or theater people still have Stage Fright even after decades of stage performances. If you are cool as fuck then you don't care what you do which is never a good thing.

Damn I have no fear of women but when there is a girl that really really wakes my interest and whom I really like I am soooo nervous. That is a good thing because she is important to me and no toy. If I do not care then I have no problems asking: "Wanna have sex?" Just an example ;)