Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Employees Speak Out on Project Woes!

Comments

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Sandi Gardiner has been part of the project since day one and was responsible, amongst other things like hiring, for the KS and CF campaign and therefor the marketing of the project. 

Erin Roberts initially was responsible for studio Foundry42 but/and? took over the Executive Producer position... well to get things done and show his brother the limits (as he did in the past).

What's wrong about hype? You guys never hyped for something? Like a movie or sports game? Or another video game? 

It's like waiting for Christmas as a child. You hoped for the things you wished for but never could be sure. Well some may say "but we are grown ups now" but feeding the child in you is nothing wrong and makes you more sympathetic. Acting tough is just a mask. 

Nothing stops the Cole train baby! 

But keep on hating guys if that makes you happier. That's impossible by the way. 

Considering the threat to the Escapist... I could imagine it's a fad and no one will talk about it IF CIG manages to release version 1.3 soon including FPS, AC 2.0 and the large world map (which will be opened up as more content is released eventually (landing zones, game mechanics, etc.) for testing.

After all, the modules are testbeds for the backers with alpha access. Critics tend to ignore that fact.

edit update:

Chris Roberts could have taken a different part (like ED for example) and build on existing and proven tech and just say: 

I want to build a new Wing Commander and it will be done in 2015.

But he wanted to do things new... push the boundaries of what was possible in the gaming industry at that time. Something he had done before (even if was a long time ago).

And of course, when you try something completely new, you cannot plan everything and things go wrong and not according to plan. That is the prize of doing things new and in a different way. Doing things completely new is definitely prone to errors. Heck...  there is no development if no errors are made. But if I want to play a "new" CoD, FIFA, AC, FC then that's ok. I enjoyed most AC games and the first CoDs. FIFA lost me a long time ago. 

Before Star Citizen the PC gaming industry was lagging a bit behind especially in the space sim genre. 

Since Chris Roberts first announcement there have been plenty of games targeting the space game genre (does not matter if for PC and/or consoles) that could have been inspired by this. Some developers even clearly admitted that.

And no one can deny that people enthusiastically yelled YES and flooded him with money which surprised everybody. That's how Star Citizen became the biggest crowdfunding project in history with two world records.

It it was an outcry by gamers who were sick of yearly game releases, the same game mechanics with updated graphics and no real aspiration and inspiration. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy a lot of games but in the end it felt like grinding like in MMOs (like searching the map for collectibles, cleaning the map of enemy camps, etc.). Sometimes it felt like a real waste of time.

And I'm not declining that there have been games that did something new and therefor stood out.

So Chris Roberts took the hard way... and hard it is as we can see by the huuuuuge amount of discussions all around the web... no way of declining that.

There are always two sides of the medal.

When I play I want to sit there with my mouth open, emotionally attached and immersed... not feeling hypnotized and somehow bored.

Can Star Citizen do that for me/us?

I do not know for sure. But maybe in that big present under the Christmas tree there is what I wished for. 
    No I think nothing is going to stop people from looking where the money went. That is the biggest problem CR has at this time. Way to many questions need to be answered.
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• SmartySmartSmartySmart Member UncommonPosts: 312
    edited October 2015
    It also boils down to our own expectations. 

Yes hype can can be a bad thing... but it depends on people's expectations. Sometimes I am hyped but after checking my expectations I am mostly only excited.

Yes there are questions that people want answered. No problem with that. But drawing the devil on the wall is the opposite of being hyped.

There will come the time where all our answers will be answered. Be it in responses by CR or "sources" or by the release or not release of Star Citizen.

But let's give Chris Roberts and whole CIG the chance to prove it. And in my opinion this will take time... as all things that are done in a new, complex and unexpected way.
  • AirwrenAirwren Member UncommonPosts: 648

Yes hype can can be a bad thing... but it depends on people's expectations. Sometimes I am hyped but after checking my expectations I am mostly only excited.

Yes there are questions that people want answered. No problem with that. But drawing the devil on the wall is the opposite of being hyped.

There will come the time where all our answers will be answered. Be it in responses by CR or "sources" or by the release or not release of Star Citizen.

But let's give Chris Roberts and whole CIG the chance to prove it. And in my opinion this will take time... as all things that are done in a new, complex and unexpected way.
    Again, would have to agree with your outlook on it.  I remembered reading where someone stated that most AAA MMO titles sit in development for 5 or more years because of the complexity of building the game world, quest, voice acting, and all that goes into building games of this type.  The biggest thing I think CR and CIG may have done that shot themselves in the foot was not tempering the time it would take to build a game of this size.  I don't think that's criminal though
  • SmartySmartSmartySmart Member UncommonPosts: 312
    Airwren said:

Again, would have to agree with your outlook on it.  I remembered reading where someone stated that most AAA MMO titles sit in development for 5 or more years because of the complexity of building the game world, quest, voice acting, and all that goes into building games of this type.  The biggest thing I think CR and CIG may have done that shot themselves in the foot was not tempering the time it would take to build a game of this size.  I don't think that's criminal though
    I agree... they underestimated the sheer work that needs to be done to accomplish what they strive for. But that is part of the process like in many projects all over the world. A lot of projects overall take more time and money... even if proved mechanics are used because sometimes the scope is hard to catch (or people want to squeeze more money out of it)

One bad example is the German airport in Berlin. The amount of mismanagement is horrifying to the degree that there are voices who say it's "cheaper" to build it completely new.

But considering CIGs finances, their ambition and workload I am still pretty confident. There are some good calculations floating around Reddit that are more founded than "SOURCES" claims. And these suggest that enough money is left. 

Of course critics of CIGs money spending would like to have their questions answered but what would happen? Everyone would give his own opinion... and all those opinions and demanding then could never be satisfied because we would have too many of them.

People do not trust easily these days... just look what's happening in the world today where we have the feeling to ripped off at almost every corner.

But I still trust CR because his heart is, in my humble opinion, in the right place and he really really wants to play his own game and is a passionate gamer. People who see a rip off/scam in him should tighten their knowledge of human nature or should ask themselves what kind of people they are... just my two cents in this regard.
  • RavensworthRavensworth Member UncommonPosts: 78

Saxx0n said:
    Saxx0n said:
    Brenics said:

That is all fine and great, but CR needs to be removed and records need to be shown if he did embezzle any funds. Heck Maybe he didn't but his wife did. It is time to put up or shut up CR. Let your brother run the show and get it all worked out.

But people still need to follow the money.

An anonymous source told me you have not been paying your taxes. We are going to freeze your bank account and all assets until an investigation into your finances is completed to see if this is the case. Let your mom run the show until we get it all worked out.

Of course just an example. Are you ok with this course of action?

You are confusing anonymous source with "anonymized". The sources of The Escapist are not anonymous. They are known and confirmed ex-employees that asked not to be named in person.

There is a HUGE difference between that and what you used as an example.

If the IRS has a confirmed source with possible access to your financial information saying you falsified your tax records they will investigate and then freeze your assets. Nothing crazy about that.
    You missed the point.

Regardless of the term used, there have been presently absolutely no credible facts or proof whatsoever to warrant or suggest "any" action. You missed the point of the fact that credible evidence or proof is needed to move forward with any type of action concerning forensic investigation, not use forensic investigation to possibly uncover a crime or wrongdoings.
    There have been credible sources. That is enough.

If a DA becomes interested in this and if these sources repeat these allegations to a DA then there will be an investigation and a criminal charge. Multiple eye witnesses are proof enough. Some of these allegations are a mater of federal jurisdiction.

I know you will deny this again so let's just leave it at that and we shall see what will happen in the next few months.
    What credible sources. So far all sources have been anonymous. Derek Smart has been caught playing fast and loose with the truth in regards to FTC complaints which he said there were many and none have surfaced. A DA becomes interested in what? Federal Jurisdiction is not a matter for a district attorney.

Chris Roberts owns CIG it is hard to embezzle from yourself and he can set his own salary. The man wasn't poor when he started this venture. 

Let's review what we know so far. 
    1. The Game is Late. (um Yeah it's a Kickstarter game that is now funded 45x the original goal duh! but they do owe you a reasonable delivery date of Squadron 42)

2. Derek Smart has made Many unsubstantiated claims without solid evidence of ANY third party going on record saying the company or the game is in trouble.

3. Mr Smart has made a huge Number of unfounded allegations against Ms. Sandi Gardiner. They are unfounded mostly because they are opinion based. IE she is not qualified to be the marketing manager. Well she managed to Market 90 million dollars worth of what you call Vapor ware Mr. Smart and you haven't sold that much of your own games.

4. Chris Roberts Largely tried to ignore Derek Smart until the press started reprinting what he said. Personally I think the journalism both here in the last 2 days and on the Escapist has been shoddy at best and inexcusable at worst. MMORPG.COM has allowed an author to make some accusations that have no foundation in fact and are opinion only. This could lead them into real trouble. It's called Libel.

5. Nobody has ANY facts that have been laid open and bare and CIG does not have to open their doors books or any other part of their company to satisfy the internet hordes curiosity. They must deliver a game or the FTC or a State Attorney General can get involved in the United States. NONE of that has happened yet publicly.

I hope @thebillmurphy would contact me so someone can write a reasonable article on this. I am not a backer not a fan of CIG or Chris Roberts. I think he owes his public a game and now.

• MrSnufflesMrSnuffles Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

Saxx0n said:
    Saxx0n said:
    Brenics said:

That is all fine and great, but CR needs to be removed and records need to be shown if he did embezzle any funds. Heck Maybe he didn't but his wife did. It is time to put up or shut up CR. Let your brother run the show and get it all worked out.

But people still need to follow the money.

An anonymous source told me you have not been paying your taxes. We are going to freeze your bank account and all assets until an investigation into your finances is completed to see if this is the case. Let your mom run the show until we get it all worked out.

Of course just an example. Are you ok with this course of action?

You are confusing anonymous source with "anonymized". The sources of The Escapist are not anonymous. They are known and confirmed ex-employees that asked not to be named in person.

There is a HUGE difference between that and what you used as an example.

If the IRS has a confirmed source with possible access to your financial information saying you falsified your tax records they will investigate and then freeze your assets. Nothing crazy about that.
    You missed the point.

Regardless of the term used, there have been presently absolutely no credible facts or proof whatsoever to warrant or suggest "any" action. You missed the point of the fact that credible evidence or proof is needed to move forward with any type of action concerning forensic investigation, not use forensic investigation to possibly uncover a crime or wrongdoings.
    There have been credible sources. That is enough.

If a DA becomes interested in this and if these sources repeat these allegations to a DA then there will be an investigation and a criminal charge. Multiple eye witnesses are proof enough. Some of these allegations are a mater of federal jurisdiction.

I know you will deny this again so let's just leave it at that and we shall see what will happen in the next few months.
    What credible sources. So far all sources have been anonymous. Derek Smart has been caught playing fast and loose with the truth in regards to FTC complaints which he said there were many and none have surfaced. A DA becomes interested in what? Federal Jurisdiction is not a matter for a district attorney.

Chris Roberts owns CIG it is hard to embezzle from yourself and he can set his own salary. The man wasn't poor when he started this venture. 

Let's review what we know so far. 
    1. The Game is Late. (um Yeah it's a Kickstarter game that is now funded 45x the original goal duh! but they do owe you a reasonable delivery date of Squadron 42)

2. Derek Smart has made Many unsubstantiated claims without solid evidence of ANY third party going on record saying the company or the game is in trouble.

3. Mr Smart has made a huge Number of unfounded allegations against Ms. Sandi Gardiner. They are unfounded mostly because they are opinion based. IE she is not qualified to be the marketing manager. Well she managed to Market 90 million dollars worth of what you call Vapor ware Mr. Smart and you haven't sold that much of your own games.

4. Chris Roberts Largely tried to ignore Derek Smart until the press started reprinting what he said. Personally I think the journalism both here in the last 2 days and on the Escapist has been shoddy at best and inexcusable at worst. MMORPG.COM has allowed an author to make some accusations that have no foundation in fact and are opinion only. This could lead them into real trouble. It's called Libel.

5. Nobody has ANY facts that have been laid open and bare and CIG does not have to open their doors books or any other part of their company to satisfy the internet hordes curiosity. They must deliver a game or the FTC or a State Attorney General can get involved in the United States. NONE of that has happened yet publicly.

I hope @thebillmurphy would contact me so someone can write a reasonable article on this. I am not a backer not a fan of CIG or Chris Roberts. I think he owes his public a game and now.
    The sources are not anonymous, they are verified ex-employees that chose to not have their name printed. Since you don't know the difference this discussion is pretty pointless.

You don't know the financials of CR. We can do know however that Chris Roberts has not made a game on over a decade. He failed with his movie studio and even got sued by Kevin Kostner for $8 Million over mismanagement of funds for a movie. I would say this was a windfall for CR if anything.

The rest is about Derek Smart so i won't even go into it because it has nothing to do with the article. The obsession with Derek Smart as the boogeyman for everything is really very interesting from a psychological point of view.

It's really like you are all brainwashed and can't talk about anything else than Derek Smart. Go over to  and watch the chat. It's all about Derek Smart. Everyone has to chime in how much they hate him and make childish jokes.

This is mass hysteria because one man said something bad about a computer game. Let that sink in for a minute. Someone badmouths a computer game and his developer and all the sheep start to bleak the same nonsense over and over. 

Deeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Smaaaahaahhahahhahaart!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"It's pretty simple, really. If your only intention in posting about a particular game or topic is to be negative, then yes, you should probably move on. Voicing a negative opinion is fine, continually doing so on the same game is basically just trolling."
    - Michael Bitton
    Community Manager, MMORPG.com

"As an online discussion about Star Citizen grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Derek Smart approaches 1" - MrSnuffles's law

"I am jumping in here a bit without knowing exactly what you all or talking about." 
    - SEANMCAD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229

This is mass hysteria because one man said something bad about a computer game. Let that sink in for a minute. Someone badmouths a computer game and his developer and all the sheep start to bleak the same nonsense over and over. 

You clearly are unaware of the full history of the man.
    So it's ok to look the other way when Chris Roberts past history in piss poor management in 2 different industries is brought up but mention Derek Smart's name and everything he says is a lie?
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    edited October 2015
    I might not agree with what Derek Smart has to say but I do believe he has every right to say it, just as I have every right to not listen to him. It's a bit sad seeing so many people trying to shut him down.
    Free speech is a very important thing.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

Well I am fully aware of DS and his history and MrSnuffles is right in that both CR and SC fans try to deflect everything by blaming and ridiculing DS. No one can say anything negative about SC or even wonder out loud about the ship sales, milestones not met or anything else remotely critical without being accused of being a DS fan. I hate to say it, but it really does look like cult-like behaviour. 
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

edited October 2015

What does the history of some random other game developer have to do with the mass hysteria of the CIG followers using him as an icon for their rage and arguments?

This is not about Derek Smart vs. Chris Roberts. This is about a $90 million crowd funded game development that to this date has not shown any game or anything of substance. All they showed are black box demos.

Let's see what's going on at CitizenCon. It starts in a couple of minutes. Maybe there is a game after all?

PS: There is a 30 minute delay. At least we know nothing has changed over at CIG. *wink*

"It's pretty simple, really. If your only intention in posting about a particular game or topic is to be negative, then yes, you should probably move on. Voicing a negative opinion is fine, continually doing so on the same game is basically just trolling."
    - Michael Bitton

"As an online discussion about Star Citizen grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Derek Smart approaches 1" - MrSnuffles's law

"I am jumping in here a bit without knowing exactly what you all or talking about." 
    - SEANMCAD

Kefo said:

So it's ok to look the other way when Chris Roberts past history in piss poor management in 2 different industries is brought up but mention Derek Smart's name and everything he says is a lie?
    No, but it's okay to hold Derek Smart accountable for his past and be skeptical of every word that comes out of his mouth because of it.  Remember, Chris Robert has actually managed to deliver good games in the past.

Be skeptical of what Derek Smart says sure but also be skeptical of what Chris Roberts says as well since all he ever does is over promise and underdeliver.
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Is he just some random developer?  Because I thought he was the guy who's spent the last few months devoting a significant amount of time to rallying support against Star Citizen.
    Well, he COULD have done something strange and surprising ... work on his own game perhaps ?

What did the gaming journalist say in his review : 74 crashes to desktop in 6 hours of gametime for Line of Defense. 4 players maximum online at the same time (one is The Smarty himself, one was the journalist, no one saw the other two ....). 99 % negative reviews on Steam.

Have fun

What does the history of some random other game developer have to do with the mass hysteria of the CIG followers using him as an icon for their rage and arguments?

Is he just some random developer?  Because I thought he was the guy who's spent the last few months devoting a significant amount of time to rallying support against Star Citizen.

I've been against star citizen and was wanting them to open the books for over a year now so Derek hasn't had to try very hard to find support
    edited October 2015
    I do think the whole thing has gotten out of hand. The guy asked a simple question about the game not being made, so CR attacked him. Then CR and his followers have turned it around saying DS did. 

Now am not a DS fan but I respect him for talking up and asking the question. I also think the SC crowd are the most dishonest about this whole thing and not able to see that CR is the one that started this whole thing. Condemning a person for just speaking up is really as low as a human being can go. 

Says a LOT about CR.

Kefo said:
    No, but it's okay to hold Derek Smart accountable for his past and be skeptical of every word that comes out of his mouth because of it.  Remember, Chris Robert has actually managed to deliver good games in the past.

Be skeptical of what Derek Smart says sure but also be skeptical of what Chris Roberts says as well since all he ever does is over promise and underdeliver.
    I do not believe that all Chris Roberts ever does is over promise and underdeliver just like I do not believe that everything Derek Smart says is a lie, but I agree that under the circumstances it makes sense to be skeptical of Chris Roberts as well.
    Dammit! how dare you reach a common middle ground with me! this is the internet where we must always bicker :chuffed: 
    Brenics said:
    The guy asked a simple question about the game not being made, so CR attacked him. 
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENOUGH !

Pulleeze...

Good one!

Have fun
    Erillion said:
    Brenics said:
    The guy asked a simple question about the game not being made, so CR attacked him. 
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENOUGH !

Pulleeze...

Good one!

Have fun
    Laugh all you want, you are one of he worse at turning the whole thing upside down. You do realize no one takes you or anything you say as credible right? 

edited October 2015

According to the cult of Star Citizen he is responsible for everything although he has no credibility and never ever made a good game or has any idea how to make games. So how exactly is this random developer of any consequence if he is that insignificant. Why is he brought up every time for both sides of the argument.

He is used to substantiate arguments. He is used to discredit other arguments.

• He is not the reason the game is late.
    • He is not the reason CIG has not released anything of substance other than pre-alpha black box demos.
    • He is not the reason people wonder where all the money has gone. That started way before he chimed in.

He is the devil for a cult that worships Chris Roberts as god. It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain.

This below is a good example of completely brainwashed and irrational cult like behavior and i could link a hundred more examples if i wanted to. No, i am not Derek Smart and the delusion this person has is actually really scary because he/she believes to have forensic linguist abilities to determine who someone is by analyzing a couple of twitter posts and a couple of post by me on the forums.

Does anyone really believe that Derek Smart would create fake accounts to post on forums? He is running a blog and a twitter where he speaks without any hesitation about his believes. He loves publicity. If anything Derek Smart is a narcissist that likes the public attention.

It is completely irrational to think that man would use anonymous accounts to discuss anything with the CIG followers in their forum.

- Michael Bitton

- SEANMCAD

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Erillion said:
    Brenics said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENOUGH !

Pulleeze...

Good one!

Have fun
    I'm dying to know how much you get paid to defend this game. The effort you put forward to non stop reply to every negative comment is simply mind blowing.

Sorry, I have seen Derek Smart in action (e.g. Alganon) long before Star Citizen was a wet dream in Chris Roberts mind. Not being a fan of Derek Smart LONG predates anything SC related.

Have fun
    I'm dying to know how much you get paid to defend this game. The effort you put forward to non stop reply to every negative comment is simply mind blowing.
    Zero.

As i have said before : In crowdfunding every backer is also potentially a promoter. That is what i like about crowdfunding. You can support the games you like to be made ... and talk about them.

Have fun
    Erillion said:
    Sorry, I have seen Derek Smart in action (e.g. Alganon) long before Star Citizen was a wet dream in Chris Roberts mind. Not being a fan of Derek Smart LONG predates anything SC related.

Have fun
    You can keep saying that like it is some truth set in stone, but still no one really believes it. You are nonessential now.

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Brenics said:
    Erillion said:

Have fun
    You can keep saying that like it is some truth set in stone, but still no one really believes it. You are nonessential now.

He is clearly a shill.

Brenics said:
    Erillion said:

Have fun

He is clearly a shill.
    He acts just like CR does in his writing. 

Twitchstream from Manchester is live.

Have fun