Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sunshine's (Early Bright) Magicka Nightblade build - Blood Flow

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

This build was born in the Imperial City. It excels in 1vX Situation and is solid in duels. Enjoy!

Stats
64/0/0

Consumable
Max Magicka/Max Health

Gear
5 light - 1 heavy - 1 medium - Destruction Staff- Restoration Staff
5 piece Twilight's Embrace - impenetrable
2 piece Malubeth - impenetrable
3 Piece Arcane Willpower

Skills
1st Bar
Swallow Soul
Impale
Merciless Resolve
Entropy
Piercing Mark

2nd Bar
Refreshing Path
Rapid Regeneration
Healing Ward
Mass Hysteria
Dark Cloak

I've always wanted to play this type of build since launch. I used to play a WoW Affliction Warlock. I loved the DoTs, self heals and control. This is my version of that, Blood Flow.
"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    ..another cloth + staff mage build. /yawn

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Torval said:
    Thanks. Interesting build. What addons do you use?
    Well for my health/stam/magicka bars I'm using Curvy Hud. I use FTC for scrolling combat text. S'rendarr for buff bars and Combat Cloud for execute alerts and resource regeneration. 
  • jacktorsjacktors Member UncommonPosts: 180
    Great build... I recently switched from stamina NB to magicka, but I just didn't feel that comfortable so I respecced back into stamina last night. But if I cross back over, I will certainly check out your build.  
    Thanks for taking the time in putting out a great video. Very detailed. 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Very nice. The only skill you're using that I haven't used is Merciless Resolve. Do you use it mostly for the damage buff or is the spectral bow a good damage dealer as well?

PS. I was also an Affliction Lock in WOW although, depending on the buff / nerf cycle, I also used Demonology quite a bit.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Iselin said:
    Very nice. The only skill you're using that I haven't used is Merciless Resolve. Do you use it mostly for the damage buff or is the spectral bow a good damage dealer as well?

PS. I was also an Affliction Lock in WOW although, depending on the buff / nerf cycle, I also used Demonology quite a bit.
    The 8% dmg buff is almost a must have especially since 1.7. The spectral bow is a really nice extra. It takes practice, but if you time properly with a soul harvest and those with impale you can end fights out of nowhere. I got the spectral arrow hitting for 12.5k atm.