Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you playing on your PC now?

Comments

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    EVE,TSW,STO & Vampire The Masquarade Bloodlines
  • mysticmousemysticmouse Member UncommonPosts: 146
    World of warships once or twice a week, Fallout New Vegas ( heavily moded) and Mount and Blade Warband  1257 AD mod an hour or so daily. Waiting on Fallout 4 and Camelot Unchained
  • GausseGausse Member UncommonPosts: 3
    WoT
    Elite Dangerous

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Skyforge
    War Thunder (air)

I've been dabbling in a bunch of other games, but these two are my mains right now.

• RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 805
    Not a single MMO sadly, nothing out there (at least in my opinion is worth playing.)  Witcher 3, Dragon Age 3: Inquisition, Zombie Army Trilogy, Phantom Pain, Grim Dawn and recently download Neverwinter Nights 2 again.

Finished up Phantom Pain a couple of days ago.
    I like to complain about games.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Currently playing, Skyrim, Eve Online, and every now and then a bit of Dragon Age Inquisition, which with current progress in the game, i'll probably finish in about 5 years time!
  • AtomicAtomic Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Mostly playing EQ2 TLE on Stormhold, Archeage and Subnautica (Steam)
  • FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433
    Metal Gear Solid V, almost 80 hours in and I'm only on mission 14, of like 50 lol.

After that I will finish Witcher 3 + expansion, then it will be Fallout 4 time. After that a whole other bunch of games are waiting, Dragon's Dogma PC in january.

Then the big one for me: XCOM2. Then after that Rise of the Tomb Raider for PC. Probably forgetting about a few releases that I'm following.

No real time for MMO's currently, but I might make some time to test Blade & Soul and play the new expansion of SW:TOR.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Batman Arkham Origins (finally)
    Heroes of the Storm
    Counter Strike GO
    Diablo 3
    Skyrim (first play through)
    might do Skyforge soon
    might pick back up GW2
    want ESO
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • AbydosSoVAbydosSoV Member CommonPosts: 2
    Only ever played 1 game. Rappelz... its not very talked about and seldom listed on boards, but as far as the concept and pet system its hard to beat.
  • ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    edited October 2015
    Diablo 3 seasonal barbarian, Dead Space series. Also, finishing some stories and prepping my characters for KotFE in SWTOR.

@AbydosSov ; this Rappelz game looks interesting. If i find the time i'll have a look at it.
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    AbydosSoV said:
    Only ever played 1 game. Rappelz... its not very talked about and seldom listed on boards, but as far as the concept and pet system its hard to beat.
    One of the first games I played on the PC. I'm now focused on Dark Souls. Such a fun a brutal game!
  • Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
    Project 1999 
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    Civ 5, Darkest Dungeon, Legend of Grimrock (Dungeon Master Mod) until 17.10.2015, you know what will happen then..
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Sadly mostly Hearthstone and it is not even close to a good game design.

The only reason is i love card games and there are lots of players,otherwise i wouldn't play a single Blizzard game since they have no clue how to design good games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    Ah, that's right. I also play Magic Duels: Origins. Great game! Much better than Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. :)
  • BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    skyforge..it reminds me soo much like phantasy star online and loving it..ppl complain about the grind but i dont play everyday all day so atm its all good for me

i tryed to play wildstar just because it became free...but its still garbage

all mmorpg are pretty much dead now or horribly dead or made horribly bad atm...hell i cant even find a decent shoot nowa days to keep me entertained lol
  • BellomoBellomo Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Star Wars Battlefront Beta, Nosgoth, Skyforge, Smite, Hand of Fate, and Hearthstone.
  • PurplePoloPlayerPurplePoloPlayer Member UncommonPosts: 145
    I've been enjoying Elite Dangerous and CS:GO for the past month.  Armored warfare just went in to open beta and as a former World of Tanks fan, I want to give that a go.
    Check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/purplepoloplayer!
  • ShivexShivex Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Final Fantasy XIV: Online
  • ShivexShivex Member UncommonPosts: 4
    edited January 2016

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Albion Online a few times a week.

Diablo III occasionally.

WoW if my wife asks nicely. ;-)

• girlgamer222girlgamer222 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Just started the new Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory. And despite the overly long name, its just as good as the previous one.

These are some of the few games ill buy day one, as a sign of support and because im a huge digimon fan/digimon games have been killing it the last few years.

Also try to start Gravity Rush 2 since it finally hit the sales with a hefty cut in price. Should be playing Xenoblade 2 mega gems slot but I'm having too much fun with my new surround sound kit, friggin love it (when I finally got it working after almost two days of tinkering with it).

Then going to try to play some Halo:MCC,also later in the day Mortal Kombat XL.

• LelyandLelyand Member CommonPosts: 1
    If you ain't got that much time to spend on games and everything you try bores you pretty fast...

I spend few minutes a day smashing some buttons in Brawlhalla.
    F2P fighting game with different styles from a big pool of characters.

Would appreciate any 2D-style MMOs tho (preferably through PM).
  • xLoveless1102xLoveless1102 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    I play Dota 2 almost everyday. I also play Black Desert online SEA when I feel like playing RPG and if i want to play fast paced FPS game I play CSGO. 
    Never give up ~