Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2015 in Videos Discussion

Comments

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    cheap looking- fast cash grab wanna be diablo 3 clone. Trion has fallen deep.
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    Seeing this game makes me want to play Lineage Eternal soooo badly haha Really hope Ncsoft gets that game released soooon Lineage eternal looks really good
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    I would have bought this game for like 50$,this 120$ for alpha is a mistake I think.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited October 2015
    There asking 150 for this,you got to be kidding me? No the autorun is not a good idea,people will use it 24/7 NOT just when they need a break.

The way i describe it is that you play a game because you WANT to play a game,you don't want the game to play itself. If cannot understand the simple logic,then just imagine combat was the same,just press auto combat,you see you end up not even playing the game.

The mobs look way out of place,they look like they were placed and not randomly wandering around. The AI auto aggro is just super bad,the game is using really cheap systems,not good at all.

Oversized weapon on a puny looking player model some ridiculous looking abilities. Basically a super budget cheap game,not worth playing for free let lone 50 or 150 bucks.For the record i also do not like Diablo or clones either it is a real cheap way to deliver a role playing game.I don't understand how a developer would figure i'd rather downgrade my rpg gaming experience with a cheaper design.

My rating a 2/10 but then i rate all Diablo clones a 2/10.If this was 1995 then these Diablo type games would be good gaming,but it is not and they are dated and just look cheap.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.