Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love Dragon'sProphet, anything close?

TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
Fell in love with DP a month ago, but can't stand the crashing. The NA server closing didn't help. Being able to tame a pet then ride or fight alongside it is what I love to do. Wouldn't mind a sub game if there was a trial, I'm super picky about the engine/movement. Games I've played:WoW(still subbed but haven't logged in since I found DP), UO, SWG(I have an EMU account but for some reason can't get back into it), PWI, AoC, Rift, Wildstar, and many others. I've checked out Dragomon Hunters but it doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for, sadly.
Help a pet class player out?

Answers

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    DP is a rare item indeed.  I enjoyed it myself for a while but since I'm a pvp player I found myself somewhere else within a month.  The whole dragon taming idea was very good and well done.  So I suggest trying firefall, GW2, and ESO.  Sorry just don't know of any game similar to DP.  Grand Fantasia has a nice pet system called sprites but its very child like graphics.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Redownloaded GW 1 and 2 last night. Can't figure out what to do in either one lol. Firefall and ESO next I suppose.