Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me choose my F2P Week.

Vorpal.RendVorpal.Rend Member UncommonPosts: 80
Gday all.
I am extremely bored, and looking to do something new.
So looking, as my net data resets in 5 days, I thought I might take this time and kick up some reviews again.
The catch is, I want random suggestions. 7 days of F2P.
If you have something that you think should be looked at, no matter how wonderful or horrendous. Suggest it.
I will be taking every suggestion and randomly selecting 7.
My one hope is that you all go easy on me and dont say anything too cruel. But if its drawn, Its gonna be played.

Happy Games and Many Frags!

Comments

• LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 542
    1. Lord of the rings online. Free to play, minor things unlocked with Turbine points (and you earn them by killing/exploring/questing);
    2. Guild wars 2. A bit severe restrictions for f2p (no global chats, no sending items through mai, very limited whishpers...).For personal styory - advice Human; for cute genius' race (noty too shy) - Asura.
    3. Istaria:chronicles of the gifted. Old school, many of the content requires groups. Population friendly, economy- player based. Multiclassing, so that you can finish all combat/crafting schools.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,348
    I would say Uncharted Waters Online, but if you're going to abandon whatever you try inside of a week, that's not enough time to figure out what you're doing in UWO.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Wildstar
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    SWTOR, Neverwinter Online and Defiance.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Die2Nite

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Pogo...play some boggle bash,call it a day.Next day pick a different game like word puzzles or whatever.

If a mmorpg is playable in a week it is not worth playing.It took most vanilla FFXI players a week to figure anything out,likely a month to realize there was a sub class.If FFXI ever goes f2p like  in March when it closes down, it will be the ONLY game i play,well unless something new comes around.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Vorpal.RendVorpal.Rend Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Quizzical said:
    I would say Uncharted Waters Online, but if you're going to abandon whatever you try inside of a week, that's not enough time to figure out what you're doing in UWO.
    Actually, I loved UWO, I am also probably going to hold onto a few of these, but for the moment, its going to be a day-by-day thing, so thast still in the week.

Wizardry said:
    Pogo...play some boggle bash,call it a day.Next day pick a different game like word puzzles or whatever.

If a mmorpg is playable in a week it is not worth playing.It took most vanilla FFXI players a week to figure anything out,likely a month to realize there was a sub class.If FFXI ever goes f2p like  in March when it closes down, it will be the ONLY game i play,well unless something new comes around.
    I remember what FFXI was like, man that took a bit.
    Think of this as a "first play impressions" goal.
  • reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Wakfu
  • ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    swtor offers some nice story,
    wildstar some generel fun,
    and guildwars 2 has some pretty neat content too :expressionless: 

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    War Thunder
    Skyforge
    Wildstar

• Vorpal.RendVorpal.Rend Member UncommonPosts: 80
    So the list drawn was

Guild Wars 2

Wildstar

Lord of the Rings Online

Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted

Neverwinter Online

Defiance

Skyforge

Thanks to everyone who added to the list and I shall post again soon about the reviews!