Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A quick survey of some of the content available in FFXIV for those wondering...

seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
edited October 2015 in Final Fantasy XIV
Stumbled upon this page which lists everything that you "need" to know at lvl 1 when you start the game. I don't think you really need to know any of this when you start, however, I realized this also doubles as a good, quick showcase of many of the features in the game. Keep in mind, this probably doesn't even cover half of the stuff you can do as it doesn't include things like housing, marriage, gold saucer, pvp and so many other things.

http://ffxivrealm.com/guides/starting-life-at-1-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-start.48/

Originally posted by Scagweed22
is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I'd say about a little over half of that stuff is good to keep in mind as a new player, if you're looking to build capital as you advance through the game.
  • seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    True. Good to keep in mind, but not must know. Half the fun sometimes is figuring it all out as you go : )

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.