Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lots of potential... BUT...

Nancy_NumbersNancy_Numbers Member CommonPosts: 6

This game has lots of potential.  I'm excited.  But what concerns me is...

The prudishness of the community.  I don't understand.  

Good luck surviving in outer space.  Remember what Ghandi said.  "Stick and stone, but words can never hurt you."

Comments

• ArchlyteArchlyte Member RarePosts: 1,405
    OP can you be a little more specific? Not sure what you mean. Most of my encounters in game have been positive, with only a few bad apples. I never encountered anyone telling people to put their clothes on or anything. 
    MMORPG players are often like Hobbits: They don't like Adventures
  • HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708
    Yep, same here, not sure what you mean, OP.
  • AbhorerAbhorer Member UncommonPosts: 34
    @Nancy_Numbers ;

I'm not sure about what you are talking about. If the Repopulation is a sandbox then... Welcome to a Sandbox where everything can happen.... 
    But I don't know anything about the state of the game so that I don´t know what you mean exactly.
  • Nancy_NumbersNancy_Numbers Member CommonPosts: 6
    Things have improved over the last few weeks.  I don't think they were prepared for a woman such as myself.  Strong, independent, proponent of Free Love, and often nudity.  One foul word from my mouth in General Chat got me booted from my nation in a span of minutes.

BUT...  These days everybody is very helpful.  It's a better place, and I'd like to think I am part of the reason the planet is more open minded.
  • HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708
    [...] Free Love, and often nudity [...]
    Did they add in those features?? I must've missed in the patch notes :surprised: 

I think you just had a crappy experience with players there, happens in all games. I'm not too worried :)
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    i love nancy!!!

Kisses
  • KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    %singing% one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you... %singing%

Give 'em hell Nancy.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • Nancy_NumbersNancy_Numbers Member CommonPosts: 6
    This game rocks.
  • ArchlyteArchlyte Member RarePosts: 1,405
    Despite any pitfalls, this game remains my best hope for a game to play for more than a month. Once the wipes are done I'm all over it.
    MMORPG players are often like Hobbits: They don't like Adventures
  • enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464
    Really digging this game at the moment, just playing at my leisure no specific plans just getting used to the gameplay systems. I want to dig in further just waiting for the next round of server wipes. I  don't  want to get too attached to my characters or see too much of the game before it goes live. 

Definitely getting that first MMO feel out of this one. 

Current Games: