Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greivance recruiting for both Empire/Republic and an Oceanic guild too.

13»

Comments

• ShieraShiera Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Greetings SWTOR Players on the Shadowlands server!

I have been a member of Grievance for over 3 years now and this has been the best gaming experience I have ever had. Grievance is not just a guild, it is a family.

We are currently in state of rebuilding here in our Imperial branch on the Shadowlands Server. Those of us involved are very passionate about the game and the Star Wars universe in general. If you want to be part of the start of something amazing come and join us. Watch us rebuild from the ashes that have settled and see what we can accomplish together as a team.

You will find the most amazing and selfless people in Grievance. You owe it to yourself to come and at least check us out.
  • HiltoftheDragonHiltoftheDragon Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Come join us if your wanting to help assist in rebuilding our roster. Be a part of a new beginning. We are currently looking for players of all levels, ftp or sub, any class. Come register at http://www.grievancegaming.org/ and introduce yourself. This will be the last guild youll ever join once you experience it. I can promise big things on the horizon.
  • KriroKriro Member CommonPosts: 17
    Grievance is a special place. I've never been in a guild like this one! Come check us out at www.grievancegaming.org and help us rebuild our Imperial guild! 
  • HiltoftheDragonHiltoftheDragon Member UncommonPosts: 22
    We are having a lot of fun with our Wednesday and Thursday night raids. We are about to add a 3 third night on Saturday. We will take any level player and any class to join us in the fun we are having. Come register on our forum and tell us about yourself. We would be glad to have you.

http://www.grievancegaming.org/
  • KriroKriro Member CommonPosts: 17
    Hey guys! We're always looking for new players to join us - class or level doesn't matter! Grievance is a special place - I've never been in a guild like this one :) We hope to hear from you soon!
  • EpicfellEpicfell Member CommonPosts: 2
    edited October 2015

This recruitment thread is old and out of date. Please, do not post in this thread anymore. There will be a new, up-to-date, thread. Please use it.

Forum Mods and/or Admins, if it is possible, please lock this thread and let it die.

Thank you.

• jjgreenjjgreen Member UncommonPosts: 1
    @Epicfell I don't know you, I just want 15 points to make a thread...
This discussion has been closed.