Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP Rocks!

ata23ata23 Member Posts: 94

Best Pvp I ve ever seen

Although I dont have much time to play and I am only at Lvl 15 Ranger, My guild rocks ( I am from Qeynos), Freeporters rocks, couse u can easly see A freeporter at caves,  pitbog or Oakmyst forest at level 20 21 besides I loose nearly all my money couse at level 15 no chance to kill a lvl 23 just run to the guards, PvP rocks.

NOW its a verry funny game, You always have to be on alert! No easy victories no easy loot no easy hunting.

Try it have fun

SWG refugee, Playin EQ2 till 2006 january

Comments

• Vin79Vin79 Member Posts: 112

I hope you have no life and can keep the average player 8 level below you, so you can actually do something in PvP. image

Personally i think the PvP system needs tweaking, it has basiclly all the problems most older PvP games had to solve to keep people interested.

• fawdfawd Member Posts: 367

I completely agree...

PvP really revolutionized this game for me

• ata23ata23 Member Posts: 94

Unfortunately I have really a real life full of business and Have only 3 or 4 hours a week to play but its still fun they will furnish it for some but I realy have a feeling like SWG before CU.

My freinds 8 level above me and the guild take care of me when we are at raid or hunt at these days.

Have FUn  image

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

Well I like the PvP, but I am having a crap time with it.

I wanted to focus on crafting, but it cant be done. I get killed everywere. It seems the server is overcrowded with classes that have invisability, so as a guardian I am a walking target.

Also the XP debt for PvP kills/death ruins the fun part. I really dont understand SOEs thinking on that part, should be removed IMO. I dont mind the cash or looting bit, but being punised because of getting outnumbered and ganked is just lame.

So now I am thinking of going back to PvE, which is a pain because I had such I hopes for PvP and deleted all my characters just to reserve the names I wanted on the PvP. I should of made one and found out first...bah I guess I was to hyped about it. image

I dont know how many of you play on the EU server but the prices on it is INSANE! Heck ppl are selling level 12 things for 50g and some fabled level 12 books for 3platnium! Dear lord.....greed it taking over the servers.

I might still try to push my way through but...ah its just so frusterating.

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Question: What happens when you run into a differrent isntance zone when PvP'ing? Does your opponent get ported into the same zone, or do you just loose your target?

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• liquescentliquescent Member UncommonPosts: 145

EQ2 PvP is my first experience into this type sever and enjoying it alot.

• VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Originally posted by moonfog

So now I am thinking of going back to PvE, which is a pain because I had such I hopes for PvP and deleted all my characters just to reserve the names I wanted on the PvP. I should of made one and found out first...bah I guess I was to hyped about it. image

um..............
  • anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Originally posted by moonfog

I wanted to focus on crafting, but it cant be done. I get killed everywere. It seems the server is overcrowded with classes that have invisability, so as a guardian I am a walking target.
    Also the XP debt for PvP kills/death ruins the fun part. I really dont understand SOEs thinking on that part, should be removed IMO. I dont mind the cash or looting bit, but being punised because of getting outnumbered and ganked is just lame.
    I dont know how many of you play on the EU server but the prices on it is INSANE! Heck ppl are selling level 12 things for 50g and some fabled level 12 books for 3platnium! Dear lord.....greed it taking over the servers.
    I might still try to push my way through but...ah its just so frusterating.

Join the Evil side on Nagafen and get into a good guild! You need backkup on a PVP server.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    I guess we all want to know, what other PvP games have you experienced or know of? What differs this games PvP from other ones?

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

right now EQ2 PvP equates to PK griefing and no challenge

ive got my slayer title from exploiting mentor mechanics and harvesting level 10-15's in their newbie quest harvesting grounds.

i stopped playing PvP and went back to PvE where the game shines.  If I want PvP I'll log into my Eve account or play Guild Wars.  EQ2 is pure level based and the only challenge is to see who can harvest the most low levels and outrun people 1 level or above you.

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • ata23ata23 Member Posts: 94

Well Friends

I am at darathar server with blood Roses Guild. I am now lvl 17 and PvP still funs . It needs some works on it of course but if u have good tactics its fun.

I am from qUEYNOS but Freeporters play this game better. They put a lvl 11 on the ground at Antonica near South Cİty Gates, you are very happy to see a easy target then BANG.

5 or 7 Assasins most are Dark Elves are at cover and with bows and arrow they got you.

I bow to them.

If you like to play with friends and wish to play in a group thats the right choice.

IMO PvP range must be 2 then 8. Its really impossible to kill so 3 lvl above you if he is not outnumbered.

We killed a guy from FP lvl19 assa. twice ( couse he chase us all over antonica for revange) with my guildy as he is only lvl 18 ranger I am 16.

Have fun