Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: Sundered Ground Expansion Stream This Thursday

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
imageEverQuest II: Sundered Ground Expansion Stream This Thursday

Sundered Ground is the next EverQuest II expansion and will be released on November 3rd. Beginning today, EQII players can take part in a prelude event that will run until the expansion release in November. The event includes a special "currency" called Primordial Malice Baubles that can be used to buy special event items while it is live.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Verum0Verum0 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Does anyone play this anymore? Last time I logged on ghost town
  • herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924
    Verum0 said:
    Does anyone play this anymore? Last time I logged on ghost town
    Still a very active community.due to guild halls as a new player you not see many around
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    I used to really like this game & thought it was real good for it's time. It was the first game where I was attracted to the crafting. When it was under SOE though I had a couple of bad interactions with customer service so didn't spend anymore $ then eventually quit altogether. If this Daybreak is doing good things I would want to support them along with a good game. They should offer some sort of reintroductory package for returning players. I still have a level 70 or 80, but it has been SO long I would want to begin anew but with it being easier LOL. The SC market was always SO expensive too I wonder if Daybreak has made it more reasonable?
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I will give you the straight up.Sorry you had a bad interaction with support,the one thing i have found  is SOE support was better than their games.
    However DB is not going to make things any better,only worse,they literally have almost no support,unless you like waiting for days corresponding with emails in an age where telephones have been around for over a 100 years lol.

They did have some pop in GM's for the first couple months, but i assume the population and money has died down because they are no where to be found.

None the less,i recommend EQ2,it is imo the second best mmorpg out there.It is easy to get bored of theme park gaming but i have other stuff to do in between so i don't burn out.The only problem about the TL server is you have to pay a subscription,but imo no big deal,that is exactly what i wanted to do anyhow,i hate f2p bs.

Answer....no DB is not doing anything but collect money,if they really wanted to be serious they would have kept their support and community team.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    Seems all the everquests are being worked on...well not ALL the everquests
  • inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 441
    You have to try and get bored in this game. There is always something to do in this game and for the $15 it is the top MMO for sure!

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• GameboyMarcGameboyMarc Member UncommonPosts: 395
    I play EQ2 and I really enjoy it. I'm even in a pretty helpful and active guild :D

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    FYI it's apparently on the twitch everquest 2 channel. Not the daybreak channel