Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't pledge on Pantheon Rise of the Fallen site

Anyone else who has problem to pledge on their site?

1. I login
2. Press Join / Pledge
3. Click on "Sign Up for Knight's Pledge"
4. I am redirected to my account without any further information

Comments

• ZandilZandil Member UncommonPosts: 252
    They are still working some bugs out of the new site, this is a soft launch and site should hopefully be up and running officially next week.

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    That would be God (or the gaming gods) doing you a soild. :P
  • ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446
    My advice is to hold off until they launch the new pledge tiers. Like Zandil said They are working out a lot of bugs on the new site - especially accounts.  My friend was able to make a pledge last night or this morning, So I know they are still accepting money.
  • sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
    Has anyone thought they may be getting rid of Donations? I have no proof to back this up, but they have been granted funding from another company to continue development, so maybe they will not even be doing typical donations anymore?
  • KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515
    Has anyone thought they may be getting rid of Donations? I have no proof to back this up, but they have been granted funding from another company to continue development, so maybe they will not even be doing typical donations anymore?
    Hi Sludgebeard, we have been able to fix the account/pledge issue it seems and have seen some PayPal and 2co orders come through without any problems, so give it another go and if for any reason you have issues, please put in a support ticket so myself or another staff member can help you out :)
  • sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
    Kilsin said:
    Hi Sludgebeard, we have been able to fix the account/pledge issue it seems and have seen some PayPal and 2co orders come through without any problems, so give it another go and if for any reason you have issues, please put in a support ticket so myself or another staff member can help you out :)
    Thanks for the info Kilsin! :)
    Kilsin said:
    Thanks for the info Kilsin! :)
    You're welcome mate :)
  • ElmberryElmberry Member UncommonPosts: 195
    Kilsin said:
    Thanks for your reply Kilsin. Issue is still there at least for me. I opened a ticket. :).
    Elmberry said:
    Kilsin said:
    Thanks for your reply Kilsin. Issue is still there at least for me. I opened a ticket. :).
    Thanks Elmberry and sorry to hear that mate, we will look into it for you and see what we can do to help :)
  • ElmberryElmberry Member UncommonPosts: 195
    Thanks for youKilsin said:
    Elmberry said:
    Kilsin said:
    Thanks Elmberry and sorry to hear that mate, we will look into it for you and see what we can do to help :)
    The solution you guys suggested to me via email helped. :) Thanks.
    Elmberry said:
    Thanks for youKilsin said:
    Elmberry said:
    Kilsin said:
    The solution you guys suggested to me via email helped. :) Thanks.
    Awesome! you're welcome mate, glad it worked! :)