Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Go Forth & Conquer - Admiralty System Revealed | Star Trek Online | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageGo Forth & Conquer - Admiralty System Revealed | Star Trek Online | MMORPG.com

The latest developer blog to hit the Star Trek Online site covers the upcoming Admiralty System, a way for players to send their Admiralty ships on missions hoping to reap the rewards in both tangible means and in terms of prestige and influence. Major political forces in the galaxy will seek assistance that coincides with progress earned in various campaigns.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    I just hope it isn't a copy & paste system similar to Duty Officers. I'm okay with them borrowing a few facets of the Duty Officer system, but I hope they expand & grow a more in-depth tool for players to use & progress through. Allow us to have a sense of accomplishment beyond the grinding for grinding sake & to soak-up more resources. I'm hoping after the last couple of years of STO's direction they are reconsidering other directions as well. Make the game fun again with carrots besides the sticks & I'll be more apt to donate real money again.
  • meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    They should change the name to progress bars online at this point.
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    ST has same problem as LOTRO ... incredible lore but total lack of laws of physics.