Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mermaid is a playable race (Dark Myr)

Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
edited September 2015 in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
Never seen this in a MMO yet, not saying it hasn't been done but it's a first for me. Wonder what kind of advantages they will get in water? Hover your mouse over where it says land and you'll see their water version. 

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/races/dark_myr/
Post edited by Gyva02 on

Comments

• ListavianListavian Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I'm looking forward to it. A Dark Myr will definitely be my main character.
  • ArtificeVenatusArtificeVenatus Member UncommonPosts: 1,236
    Yeah, playable mermaid race, it's been done. I am still playing that game too. It's called Perfect World International (PWI), and it is p2w as all hell. I just happened to have built up over time enough and recently got very lucky in game. 

Pantheon's mermaid race however, will likely have depth to it... PWI, has more depth into people's wallets.
  • ScummScumm Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Pantheon's mermaid race however, will likely have depth to it...
    I see what you did there...
  • monochrome19monochrome19 Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Eh, nothing revolutionary.
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Eh, nothing revolutionary.
    And who said it was?

• makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Yeah, playable mermaid race, it's been done. I am still playing that game too. It's called Perfect World International (PWI), and it is p2w as all hell. I just happened to have built up over time enough and recently got very lucky in game. 

Pantheon's mermaid race however, will likely have depth to it... PWI, has more depth into people's wallets.
    Considering there is absolutely no game, that's quite a far assumption 
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    By absolutely no game, you obviously mean absolutely no complete game. We've seen some of the game and they now claim to have zones, items and classes (up to level 10) with combat capabilities. That is at least part of a game.

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    It seems that the "Dark Myr" are the Pantheon version of my beloved Darkelves, or at least the race that gets closest to them; so I probably will play that race a lot.