Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Bless Online (KR) - Ranger Gameplay Part 1 Griffons

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Bless Online (KR) - Ranger Gameplay Part 1 Griffons

Free MMORPG List and MMO Games at MMORPG.com

Read the full story here

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    shooting a bow like a semiautomatic handgun is just so dumb,it turns me right off. I am willing to bet they don't use ammo either,just non stop spamming.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Keldor837Keldor837 Member UncommonPosts: 263
    edited September 2015
    so much for that game ... auto aim on ranger, no thanks.
    If you actually watch the video. You'll see that the one "sniper" style skill which causes all of the nearby sound to fade out when channeled. She's actually aiming it. For the charged sniper-like move, you do in fact have to aim.
  • nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Member UncommonPosts: 212
    I played this game during it last CBT and it was AMAZING :)
  • mmrvmmrv Member RarePosts: 305
    I played this game during it last CBT and it was AMAZING :)
    Hah not beleiving what you are selling after watching that video. Sat in a corner killing a bird over and over, the visuals were pretty average, so add that in with stale typical grind korean gameplay and you got a real shitter sadly.
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Are there any plans to bring this game to US/EU?
  • ZagatoMKRZagatoMKR Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Seemed like auto-target locking, which made me to rise my brow, but then I saw that sniper move that still hit target even without target lock. Loving the sleek-black UI. Now to wait an eternity for a western beta. x.x Cheers.