Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Huge download?

makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
I downloaded the game i thought last night 19 gbs, but this morning I went to start it, and it seems to be downloading a lot more. I am at 32% and its downloaded 1.3 gbs, did my install get messed up?

Comments

• ZenislavZenislav Member UncommonPosts: 143
    edited September 2015
    Heya Maka. Servers are down for next 10 hours for F2P transition. During this time we are downloading this new and big patch for tommorow. 

Ifyou have new launcher that has Log In and Create Account buttons in bottom left corner you are ok. Meaning new patch is being downloaded. If you have old launcher than something could be wrong.

EDIT:
    19 gbs was size of old client.
  • makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Zenislav said:
    Heya Maka. Servers are down for next 10 hours for F2P transition. During this time we are downloading this new and big patch for tommorow. 

Ifyou have new launcher that has Log In and Create Account buttons in bottom left corner you are ok. Meaning new patch is being downloaded. If you have old launcher than something could be wrong.

EDIT:
    19 gbs was size of old client.
    Wow that is a seriously big patch then lol. Thank you very much, yep I have the log in and create account. 
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member RarePosts: 2,928
    yeah the patch of "reloaded" looks huge :anguished: 
    Yeah it was, for me at least lol, I only have 300kbs. I found a bug already though lol, it wont save ultra high settings when u try to put it on it. 
    My Wildstar folder went from 19 to 12.6 gbs lol. Guess they compressed loads of files as nothing else comes to my mind.
  • wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 485
    edited September 2015
    mine finished patching and removing files etc compressing ages ago now its 12.4gb here. I would of thought those of us that still have sub running could play but seems they dont care :)

And why the fack is it 5am my time that the servers have the party start. Talk about inconsiderate timing for its EU players. Whats new though huh.
    wyldmagik said:
    mine finished patching and removing files etc compressing ages ago now its 12.4gb here. I would of thought those of us that still have sub running could play but seems they dont care :)

And why the fack is it 5am my time that the servers have the party start. Talk about inconsiderate timing for its EU players. Whats new though huh.
    Well client / servers are being patched for live version liek in other MMOs so no one can play. Regardless of sub. Yea think East Coast has launch of F2P at midnight. So it will be 8 am for me. 
    Yeah that is weird, that the folder size went down to 12.6 gbs from 19 haha.