Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reply if you agree

Halo is ruined by little kids. Parents should stick to the 18+ rule and not let there screamin idiots play =-) at least it sucks them all up and there not playin real games

Comments

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

I agree, Halo sucks.

Not ruined by little kids.

Halo just sucks.

Not trolling, my opinion.

This is MMORPG Discussion btw.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • jhall229jhall229 Member Posts: 239
    I think every game is ruined by immature people usually under 20.  There are probably a lot of people under 20 reading this thinking they aren't immature, but more than likely, you are...sorry.   I know I was.image

• Entreri28Entreri28 Member Posts: 589

I agree, Halo does suck, not from little kids.

It is a kiddy console game.

BF1942 FTW.

Your mind is like a parachute, it's only useful when it's open.
    Don't forget, you can use the block function on trolls.

• SiftSift Member Posts: 258

Games are ruined by self proclaimed older players who have nothing better to do then complain about young kids playing games. I have met many immature adults and many immature kids. Just join a good group of people and you won't have to worry about it. And that goes for any game

• OSYYRUSOSYYRUS Member Posts: 285

Yeah, I dunno if I'd blame it all on kiddies. It's just basic immature people, they come in all shapes, sizes and ages. I think it has more to do with RL shortcomings and using the aninimity of online play as a leveling field. I've seen 35 year olds running around using "pwnu nwb I'm l33t". My best suggestion is to reply with something like "Hooked on Phonics worked for you eh?" or "Your a big man with a little toon." It's good fun, I feel like Steve the Crocodile Hunter when I come across them......

"Look 'ere mate! Croikey! This 'ere's a nasty one! You see the way 'e uses numbers when 'e talks? We call that "underdeveloped ego". I think I'll poke this guy in the bum with a stick!"

The Millenium Lee

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Moved to off topic.