Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many MOBA's have you played for more then 10 total hours?

13»

Comments

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    I've never played one that I know of...
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Phry said:
    If they were any good, i'd probably play them, but they are a bit too much rinse and repeat, ad nauseum for me.
     I don't think i will ever have the patience to sit for 5 minutes and play one of them, not even Heroes of the Storm, although i see that as less boring than the others, still, not interesting enough to make it worth investing my time in.
    Its about learning how to build each champion for maximum effects.  You figure out which items to buy first and which ones not to buy at all.  What order to build and how to counter what the enemy is building.  It is so easy to mess up and buy wrong items and just be horrible an entire game because of it.  Every champion is different so you cant just do cookie cutter builds and get away with it.  Then what lane you are in will also affect which items you buy and when you buy them.  Also the skill order you get.  There is a lot more depth then people realize.  Not to mention learning what the enemy champions are capable of while you fight them.  If you don't know what they are capable of then they can easily kill you.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    An MMO player said:
    They are a bit too much rinse and repeat, ad nauseum for me.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre