Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mmorpg.com guild

MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
Hey guys..
I will be playing wildstar on dec 29th. And i was wondering if you guys want to make a guild with me..where people from these forums join.
I for one would love to play with you guys!

mmorpg junkie since 1999

Comments

• KilmaulKilmaul Member UncommonPosts: 121
    Mensur said:
    Hey guys..
    I will be playing wildstar on dec 29th. And i was wondering if you guys want to make a guild with me..where people from these forums join.
    I for one would love to play with you guys!
    Merry Christmas?
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    LoL sept!

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• dbiagioni1977dbiagioni1977 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Did you mean sep 29? I would love to join
    Did you mean sep 29? I would love to join
    I did..i just cant edit my post.. :(

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• MMORPGtesterMMORPGtester Member UncommonPosts: 96
    I may be playing, Do not know if i'll stick with it tho.

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    Not sure if i read it somewhere but im led to beleive that guilds have to be created by a subscription account, f2p cannot create guilds (nb i might be wrong but i think i read it somewhere)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I'll probably be playing as well. But this sounds like a good idea for other games as well and the title is kinda general enough to use it for other games probably.
  • viletot0viletot0 Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Quazal.A said:
    Not sure if i read it somewhere but im led to beleive that guilds have to be created by a subscription account, f2p cannot create guilds (nb i might be wrong but i think i read it somewhere)
    just did a quick search and your correct, free to play can not create / invite into a guild.  paying players can create guilds and invite anyone into the guild (including free to play players)
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    viletot0 said:
    Quazal.A said:
    just did a quick search and your correct, free to play can not create / invite into a guild.  paying players can create guilds and invite anyone into the guild (including free to play players)
    You missed the Cosmic rewards, so the situation is better... I think every former player (which I guess is a fairly decent number) has full guild access through that system, among a couple other boons.
    My ingame nick will be Heeso - is the majority on these forums from US or are there some Europeans like mere in here?!

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    I'm up for it but I'm EU :|
    Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon. 
  • shohenshohen Member UncommonPosts: 61
    What side are you thinking?