Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 808
    Good.  It needed to happen.
    I like to complain about games.
  • BluddwolfBluddwolf Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Good, I hope not to see the same mistakes that were made by Goblin Works / Paizo with releasing Pathfinder Online too soon.

Played: E&B, SWG, Eve, WoW, COH, WAR, POTBS, AOC, LOTRO, AUTO.A, AO, FE, TR, WWII, MWO, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, NWO, WoP, RUST, LIF, SOA, MORTAL, DFUW, AA, TF, PFO, ALBO, and many many others....

• TemperHSTemperHS Member UncommonPosts: 72
    Bluddwolf said:
    Good, I hope not to see the same mistakes that were made by Goblin Works / Paizo with releasing Pathfinder Online too soon.
    Can't really compare the two though, to be honest.

One is a disaster of tsunami level proportions, the other is just a rock that requires some extra polish to really make it shine. 
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Bluddwolf said:
    This is more like a Paradox game releasing too early with plenty of bugs. PFO were far worse than AoC and Vanguard, that is in a class in itself.

Still, good. Actually listening to people after a beta and delaying your release takes guts, something more companies should do.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Finally a company trying to do the right thing.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    I am actually quite upset about this because I spent the money I could have used for another game on this, and one or two days after I paid I am suddenly told the launch is delayed yet again. Not only that but the announcement I saw was very general in nature- along the lines of "great news we are delaying the game to polish it up". 

Its quite disappointing not only because they delayed the game only one week before launch, but also since there are apparently so many bugs and issues that were undetected until last weekend.

Anyway, lets see if they can work any magic over there in the next month I guess, and cross fingers it will be launched in Oct?