Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crowfall

GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

I have been watching people play this game a bunch today ....How is this game Any better then say  Panzar   or Nosgoth  or any other third person action Online fighting game's ??

really looked pretty boring from what ive watched today

Comments

• GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    Seemed like World of tanks a little bit... in the sense you Die once and you have to wait 15 minutes until the match ends to play again hahah
  • laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    It is an extremely early build. Most of what you see is not indicative of what it will look like in the future. Especially the gameplay.
  • Arkade99Arkade99 Member RarePosts: 538
    Grimula, you don't have to wait for the match to end. You just exit after you are dead and join another one. There have been 3 games going at once, so the wait is usually no more than a couple minutes.

As Iaxie said, this isn't the game. It's a pre-alpha combat test. The "game" that they've created is just a wrapper to give combat meaning while we are testing. So far they've only included 3 of the planned 13 archetypes. There's still a long way to go before we see the game as it is intended.
  • Zarkin86Zarkin86 Member UncommonPosts: 122
    edited September 2015
    have you seen the newest promotional video? god the artstyle and graphics look so generic. like a lego game. chamelot unchaineds alphas design even looked better than this
  • AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139
    Zarkin86 said:
    have you seen the newest promotional video? god the artstyle and graphics look so generic. like a lego game. chamelot unchaineds alphas design even looked better than this
    Do you mean the world where they have textures and what not turned off? Not sure what "promo" videos they've had lately or since KS for that matter.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Zarkin86 said:
    Can you link to the videos you're referring to?

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970
    Any fool fanboying over this game instead of CU either has a fat wallet. Or throws money at screen to skip content.
    andre369 said:
    Any fool fanboying over this game instead of CU either has a fat wallet. Or throws money at screen to skip content.
    You almost made sense but you lost me. What content can you skip with money and why do you have to have money to be a fan? CU and CF are relatively similar in package prices.
  • Arkade99Arkade99 Member RarePosts: 538
    andre369 said:
    It's funny how many CU backers feel threatened by CF. You and Will must be good friends.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    andre369 said:
    Anyone that clings to one game that is years away from an actual full fledged release is likely going to be disappointed. The more the merrier!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Anyone that clings to one game that is years away from an actual full fledged release is likely going to be disappointed. The more the merrier!
    Agreed. Find it so silly that some folks want particular games to fail or whatever. Regardless if I'm a fan of something or not, I hope all games do well and provide gamers different than myself something to do. Not that I can't use my own logic to assume a game might do "better/worse" than another, but still hope all get out the door at least.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    andre369 said:
    Doesn't make any sense.  So you consider people who aren't supporting your game as wasting money, but yours is a 'sound investment?'  

When will some in this community grow up.  Let ppl play and support the games they want and be happy for them.

I self identify as a monkey.

• Black-MagicBlack-Magic Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Haters will always hate, pre-alpha game play isnt something that you should be judging.