Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I love how.

makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
edited September 2015 in Secret World Legends
Instead of making PVP more interesting, making crafting less of a chore and more useful, the bad animations, the messed up combat, and taking all the negative things players have stated a hundred times on various forums, this is the email they send me. 

Dear makasouleater,

For the first time ever zoom around on your very own Hover-Tech Stealthboard!

Yes, funcom a retarded hover board, with 0 game play fixing, or really anything at all to do with the game, is gonna bring me back haha. The people that play this game must be around the ages of like 9-12, if this is how they make money and keep the game going. 

If they sent me a message, with a huge patch note, fixing various thing, making the economy better, pvp, ect, I prolly would of downloaded it, but seriously a useless skate board. It is a insult if you ask me, its like saying hey little Johnny, if i give you a lollipop will you finish your homework, ahah.  Better yet, that is like a used car dealer, going here this car is junk and doesnt run very well, but dont worry I will put a nice coat of paint on it for you, for a extra 500 bucks, sounds good right. 

Comments

• MoparMopar Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Cool story.
  • EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    I wont buy the hoverboard or another mount again until they separate the driving abilities from the combat bar. Its useless to use the mounts anywhere other than agartha due to not being able to attack.

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3