Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hmm, did some one steal my account, or did they give free time or something.

makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
Greetings from Trion Worlds:
On Sep 23, 2015, the time included on your Game Time Card expired and your ArcheAge Patron subscription was deactivated. 

To resume your Patron benefits in ArcheAge, please purchase a Patron Pass at the in-game ArcheAge Store. 

http://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/account-summary.action 

If you have any questions or concerns about your account, subscription, or Trion Worlds games and services, please visit our Support Center by clicking the link below or pasting it into your browser: https://support.trionworlds.com 

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you in-game soon! 

Sincerely, 
Trion Worlds Account Services 

I don't remember my user name or password, and I really don't want to go and get it lol, because I dont want to play. Just found it intresting they sent me this email, and i haven't played in over a year. Take it there was some free time or something? I love that 3rd part, to resume your patron benefits haha. I think i take that as a insult, they are trying to say I am so stupid, i cant figure out how to get more patron status if i wanted it, or they are so desperate  they feel they gotta put that there. 

Comments

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Here's a clue... you haven't played in a while... you get an email about an expiring game card... what here isn't obvious?
  • Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Heh - funny.... just as I was reading this, I get an email notification. It's Trion! I think you see where I'm going with this.
    -Chuckles
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    edited September 2015
    Yea this is funny...lol

I cancelled my patron status like a year ago and I just got that email, saying it has just expired, please renew.  Oh Trion !
  • chucky999chucky999 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I think they gave some free time to some accounts after the 2.0 derp up. I noticed I had patron Saturday.
  • Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    chucky999 said:
    I think they gave some free time to some accounts after the 2.0 derp up. I noticed I had patron Saturday.

Correct. They gave some free time. Got the same email, I actually logged in a few times and noticed the patron status...
  • virgommovirgommo Member UncommonPosts: 43
    edited September 2015
    Edited: Removed snarky comment because, well, why not.
  • KothosesKothoses Member UncommonPosts: 921

I don't remember my user name or password, and I really don't want to go and get it lol, because I dont want to play. 

And that right there is the main reason why peoples accounts get compromised.    9 times out of 10 its this sort of attitude that causes it. 

Account security is your problem mate, now while this time it was a simple thing to answer, I would suggest taking it a bit more seriously in future.  You know, before you are taken to the cleaners by gold sellers / Identity thieves.

DMKano said:
    Kumapon said:
    Yea this is funny...lol

I cancelled my patron status like a year ago and I just got that email, saying it has just expired, please renew.  Oh Trion !

Because they granted everyone patron time as a compensation for 2.0 launch delay?

Oh how dare they give players free patron as compensation. ....

But we are still buddies, right ?!?!?

DMKano said:
    Kumapon said:
    DMKano said:
    Kumapon said:
    Yea this is funny...lol

Because they granted everyone patron time as a compensation for 2.0 launch delay?

Oh how dare they give players free patron as compensation. ....

But we are still buddies, right ?!?!?

Yep.
    YEAH!!.. =)
  • makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Kothoses said:

I don't remember my user name or password, and I really don't want to go and get it lol, because I dont want to play. 

And that right there is the main reason why peoples accounts get compromised.    9 times out of 10 its this sort of attitude that causes it. 

Account security is your problem mate, now while this time it was a simple thing to answer, I would suggest taking it a bit more seriously in future.  You know, before you are taken to the cleaners by gold sellers / Identity thieves.

Your too funny haha. 
  • GwahlurGwahlur Member UncommonPosts: 201
    They fucking just charged me for whatever the fuck it is, i havent had a subscription since a couple months after launch.

How do I proceed to get my money back when it's through paypal?
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    Gwahlur said:
    They fucking just charged me for whatever the fuck it is, i havent had a subscription since a couple months after launch.

How do I proceed to get my money back when it's through paypal?

contact support.
  • seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419
    Well if someone else is using your account and had added a sub to it. I suggest before getting in touch to recover your username and password. Verify all the info on your account : security questions and answer first.  Change your password to something you will remember and not easy to guess by someone else.

Then contact them and advise them there is a issue. Also please verify the history of transaction on the account and make screenshot of them for safe keeping. If you see it is not your card that has been used then they can't refund anything to you right?

Also if the one that has been playing the account made it so you have fully level characters, lot's of gold ,etc why report it? But again if you do report it let hem know you would like to keep the things they added to your account :)
  • GwahlurGwahlur Member UncommonPosts: 201
    Noone has been playing the account.

Here's my transaction history: http://puu.sh/klG6l/ea639220de.png