Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corruption, abusing, from mortal online

2»

Comments

• MeowingtonMeowington Member UncommonPosts: 20
    whats the worst about this mortal online game, is that they are harming steam's reputation.
    Steam lost alot of points to my opinion.
    While ago, steam was a referance in gaming industries.
    Someone would talk to me about a game, if it wasnt on steam, it wasnt worth looking at.
    If it was on steam, it was a good product. thats how it worked.
    IM sad to say this, but after this MO steam release, all the complaints, and the game remains on the platform.

I will be very carefull about what i buy on steam from now on.
    I might try razer platform too.

I mean. if your ready to put MO on steam, you probly could take ANY games that exist?
  • alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370
    I don't know the background, but the moderator does sound like some socially impotent man-child on a power trip.  
    Well, it's true that it easy to see that this moderator has no background in moderating any forums (not any kind of communities at all probably) - maybe some school "experience".

However as for the rest I'd not jump to conclusions as those images do not contain the whole picture of the situation however name Discord does sound convincing about op's version of the story. And then there is a reply from SV...

Obviously some people never change. Nor companies do...
  • GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Sounds like a griefer got griefed to me :P

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Why anyone is surprised about corruption at Starvault ....

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

edited September 2015
    I was surprised,  i quited cus it was shit, and i thought they would have the little bit of brain, to fix the issue for steam release.I regreat falling for it :(
    i did read somewhere that there was no more player staffs anymore, and only paid professional gms.
    But that exclude discord geting fired, so it means nothing at all. And irc/forum moderators are still players.In direct touch, with the staff, and good relationship.(a nice open door for futur corruption, if not already)
  • IkonisIkonis Member UncommonPosts: 245
    whats the worst about this mortal online game, is that they are harming steam's reputation.
    Steam lost alot of points to my opinion.
    While ago, steam was a referance in gaming industries.
    Someone would talk to me about a game, if it wasnt on steam, it wasnt worth looking at.
    If it was on steam, it was a good product. thats how it worked.
    IM sad to say this, but after this MO steam release, all the complaints, and the game remains on the platform.

I will be very carefull about what i buy on steam from now on.
    I might try razer platform too.

I mean. if your ready to put MO on steam, you probly could take ANY games that exist?
    Steam hasn't been a badge of quality in a long time.
  • KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829
    Xeno.phon said:
    I dont trust anyone that has an IE 11 icon on their desktop.
    QFT lol
    Katilla said:
    Xeno.phon said:
    I dont trust anyone that has an IE 11 icon on their desktop.
    QFT lol
    yeh, that was my first reaction too.