Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFGame? Well there is a pretty sweet brawler inspired by Super Smash called...

BJC289BJC289 Member UncommonPosts: 31
edited September 2015 in LFGame
...Brawlhalla and I really want more competition. I'm not saying I'm amazing or anything, but I get in a pretty sweet flow sometimes if I don't get a minor lag spike while I'm doing it. xD

It's a fantastic game and if this is considered advertising them by all means delete my post, but I just want to people to know about the game.

It's an epic brawler for what it is for PC & pretty decently polished at that. It also has full controller support.

NOTE: if you rage & lash out at others easily, can't take a loss, or even deal with lag every now and then... then the game isnt for you. They are still optimizing their servers, still working on the game and adding new features, fixing bugs etc.

Thanks to Alienware there are 10k new keys and you can get one guaranteed.

Comments

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    i dont mind pve beatem ups, but brawlers eh well not my style.

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • BJC289BJC289 Member UncommonPosts: 31
    edited September 2015
    PS to all who view this -- don't let the graphic style turn you off. the game is highly addicting and really fun.

--------
    @time007 The game has PvE as well. 10k keys and you are telling me you wont even give it a shot?! :dizzy: xD