Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Screening Field Generator 3-man Invasion Dungeon - Guide with 94k Warlock

KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794

This video is not an S rank as its EXTREMELY hard to get it in this dungeon.

Trick to doing it on S rank is to have a Knight that can solo block one side at the very end when you get double waves, and send Kinetic/zerker plus knight or alchemist to the other tank and kill those weaves then go back and help the remaining Knight blocking the other side finish it off.

If you die or the generator is destroyed the mission will be considered failed and you will get no rewards.

This tactic is confirmed to work by many guild groups yesterday, I simply didn't had time to record S rank version yesterday.

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

Comments

• PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131
    so stupid complicated that i wouldnt ever do it.....

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Pongping said:
    so stupid complicated that i wouldnt ever do it.....

Then its not a game for you lol I actually enjoy the challenge for a change :)

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Rhoklaw said:
    Combat turned out to be too much like GW2 with a lack of trinity and dodge rolling your way to victory. Nothing excites me more in combat than to spend 25% of my time dodging.
    Like Gw2? Are you nuts? I hated combat in Gw2 and love the one in skyforge. Its nothing alike, unless you just lump all action based combat together. Tab targeted combat is a dinosaur. I cant imagine going back to that.

There is very strong Trinity in Skyforge. Tanks, DPS, Support. Just because you don't have healers don't mean you don't do just about the same thing as healers. Just way more interesting.

The only difference is that healers are replaced for damage mitigation, damage boosts and utility from supports.

• NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227

Too many with no clue commenting on this game..

Challenge and a new take on the trinity, that explains Skyforge. If this game was open world it probably would be easily the most popular game in release.