Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alpha Gameplay - Evoker 1-14 - Stream VOD

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageAlpha Gameplay - Evoker 1-14 - Stream VOD

The NDA for Action MMORPG Devilian was stealth lifted by Trion and Ginno last night, so Bill woke up early to play an Evoker from the beginning for you! His Founder

Read the full story here

Comments

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    jeuh more diablo and/or path of exile clones..
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Umm...did you just try to censor while you were selecting title?

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Umm...did you just try to censor while you were selecting title?
    I don't think so? Did my mic go out maybe? And for some reason bringing up the UI caused OBS to focus on the character model only, it was really weird. Never seen that before.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• GarfrostGarfrost Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Can't watch the VOD right now, work and all. But nice to see you're covering this Bill! I do hope you got used to the small clickable boxes on enemies!
  • MajesticoMajestico Member UncommonPosts: 481
    Looks very promising. I would have liked to hear some audio from game, but the way you whisper, I think perhaps rest of the family were sleeping? Good vid though, and I shall definitely be checking this out.