Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't understand this game.

NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
Now I know your mileage may vary but to date the player made content is by large the utmost crap if that's what they are counting on. I've no idea how long the story campaign will be but after that the outlook is grim.

If Neverwinter Online and StarTrek Online player made content is any indicator not even the fact of live DM changing the map on the go will make that much difference.

If I understand devs agenda correctly playing on a random map or player made one with a live DM is the main goal here? Correct me if I'm wrong and I hate to sound bitter here but the lack of decent squad based RPGs is frightening so I guess I'm a but apprehensive when it comes to a potential candidate which turns out to be a lackluster.

On top of that it doesn't help to get immersed with how bland the graphics are but here everyone will have their own opinion.

Again I really don't want this to look like I am bashing the game yet you cannot deny it could be much much more.

Comments

• NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    chambordin said:
    Of course you don't understand, if your experience is Neverwinter Online and Star Trek Online...
    Two pretty bad MMORPGs that have very little in common with a good custom content based game.
    Try Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Persistent Worlds... 
    Fair enough. I did play through original campaing for Neverwinter Nights 1 but that was a very long time ago. So what you are saying here we will have people from later games come write custom scenarios and not those in NWO so the content will be good?

Initial player scenarios we got in 2nd headstart are kinda so so. Want to believe things will pick up later on so wait and see I guess.