Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

trolling ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
edited September 2015 in Help Desk
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Email to MikeB is the way to dispute this.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited September 2015
    Email to MikeB and ask about it. He's helpful, he once helped me when I was unfairly banned.

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    What about fishing from a moving boat?  What's the site's stand on this type of activity?  It's about the best way to catch striped bass.  Even if you don't using actual trolls as bait.  Is this game site so set in its attitude towards game fishing?  My mom's cousin will have to sell his boat!!!

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    There are a couple of posters on here that will run to mommy any time you utter a disparaging word in their direction.  Especially on the SWTOR forum.  Been banned about 3 times now for voicing my displeasure over SWTOR. lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    edited September 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    edited September 2015
    honestly, i dont care about trolling.  i care about people disrespecting me directly by coming after me.  20 posts about a game, even negative, its fine because its about a game.  forums are fine places to voice positve and negative stuff about what ever hobby etc.  even repititive stuff is fine, i dont mind it. that can be ignored.  what can't be ignored is peopel going after each other.  

if you really wanna try lame, join a forum about a band or singer or group you like in the music industry.  those posters will go apesh!t if you post anything they dont like.  you can say "xyz hairstyle sucks on this person" and you will get blasted and cussed out, then if you cuss back at them you will get reported and banned.  you will get trashed for being negative.  i guess its just some fanboi at home like "oh how dare you say that about so-and-so" then going nuts and blasting you as a person haha.  i always have to be like, "dude this is a hobby, stick to the hobby, not me"

so yeah i think its a major problems in forums how opinions and our freedom of expression gets suppressed by other posters who love to initiate flame wars then report you for it.  I call those people "report bait"

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    edited September 2015
    The new forum system doesn't automatically send copies of the post in question anymore, but we keep logs. You can contact [email protected] if you want any moderation decision reviewed.

Also, just because something is reported, doesn't mean there's action taken on it. We read the reported posts and threads in context. Negative viewpoints and opinions are fine, just depends how you state them. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.