Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to be a part of Pantheon's first RP Guild?

So I have been following Pantheon for a long time, and the updates they have been coming out with regularly have got me dreaming about the game world and what mysteries it could hold and I finally thought, "No one else has made an RP guild yet, what the hell, why not start one andget the ball rolling!"

To start I dont want to formulate a name just yet, I would rather do some RP sessions with some people on here, or even just come up with some characters and backstories for everyone, and then decide what kind of guild we would all like to make.

Below to get everyone started ill go ahead and post a list of the available classes/races as the Pantheon Website states. There's also a really great Lore-Library you can view here: http://www.thekeepersvault.com/ To get some idea's on the lore backstory. 

http://www.thekeepersvault.com/what-are-the-letters/ This one in particular is a good audio source for how the world is being imagined.

Races
The Archai (Crystalline Beings from the Planet Roa - Imbued with Elemental/Arcane Attunement)
The Dark Myr (Ocean dwelling people from the Planet Issul - Broken beings who mourn their dead God Syronai)
Dwarves
Elves
Gnomes
Haflings
Humans
Ogres
Trolls

Classes 
Cleric
Crusader
Dread Lord
Druid
Enchanter
Monk
Ranger
Rogue
Shaman
Warrior 
Wizard

Comments

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Man that's a nice list of races and classes, reminds me of a time when I actually enjoyed playing MMO's.  Lets just hope I have more than 5 abilities on my bar  to work with without "switching" weapons for another 5 non related non complimentary skills.  Give me multiple always "hot" hotbars and 15 or more usable skills and Ill be one happy gamer.
  • TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605

I hope there is a Necro class!

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    You may want to wait til the devs can say with any confidence that the game will actually launch before you go making RP guilds :p
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    You may want to wait til the devs can say with any confidence that the game will actually launch before you go making RP guilds :p
    Why should he wait, if it doesn't get released then so be it. In the mean time why not have some fun. Don't try and kill this thread with your doom and gloom.

Stay out of it if you don't like it.

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

I've gained some wisdom over the years to know not to jump the gun on anything.  Being the first guild will not make it a great guild.  Constantly changing state of events will cause un needed hassle, and for very little reason.

I plan on committing to Pantheon when a certain amount of stability is interdicted.  At what point that would be is unknown.   

• sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
        Character Profile
    Name: Hargrar Hellhammer
    Race: Dwarf
    Sex: Male
    Class: Crusader
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Biography 
    Let me tell you something of The Great Clan Hellhammer. A secret they prefer locked in vaults and hidden histories. These honorable Dwarves were not always the staunch purveyors of light and justice you find them advocating these days. See their fore-fathers possessed very little raw intellect, yet they did possess an affinity for crafting a double-headed stone hammer carved from lava-rock. These fiery-yellow eyed Dwarves formed a group of frightful warriors who territorial nature kept the swollen Eastern Caverns at their whim.

These young Dwarves with their excellent stone-weapon crafting and heavy control over the Eastern Caverns turf quickly became a name to be reckoned. They killed without honor, stole without question (even from within their own Clan), and took slaves of lesser Dwarves who could not defend themselves. Then after several successful victories, they eliminated the Clans Rorygor and Ulorne capturing their turf, and expanding farther into the cities and out of their cavernous strongholds. 

The Clans aggressive nature would be their greatest downfall. They son found themselves surrounded by enemies on all sides. A slave riot within the caverns lost them control of their oldest strongholds, and they soon found themselves outnumbered and without friends. Even their buyers who purchased their great Stone weapons would not turn up to fight for them, the Clan looked on the brink of total destruction.

Then out of the fire, forging the greatest weapon the Dwarves had ever seen, their Master Smith crafted "The Modest Challenger". A smaller variation of the Hellhammer's signature War-Hammer the weapon was made entirely from the purest lightest Jade and encased in tough lave-rock. He gave "The Modest Challenger" to his apprentice Hargrar - a man of honor and dignity among his people and entrusted him with the duty of using it to end the Chaos plaguing the clan.

Hargrar spent the next weeks denouncing his Clan Superior's unethical conquest out of the Eastern Caverns. He gathered up a modest but effective group of honorable Dwarves, and with his new Hammer charged the Clan Leaders tent on the eve of their Clans battle for survival. 

Hargar surrounded by the evil Clan Captains and their patron's demanded his honorable of fighters be given the Dwarven right to battle for control of the Clan. It was denied by a unanimous vote on the grounds that Hargrar had no rank within their army - only a ranking official could challenge the Captain's to combat.

Suddenly from the back of the room approached Doringar - Champion of the Clan Hellhammer. Although he was not an officer he was a decorated hero, and thus was given a ceremonial position within the Dwarven hierarchy. He walked across the tent, passing through the war-room and stood beside Hargrar and his men. He openly challenged the Captains whose fury exploded within the tent, spilling the fight out into the middle of the barracks atop a great mountain near the Capital. 

Hargrar and Doringar fought side by side, trading blows with the furious captains and their mighty hammers. Hargrar's "Modest Champion" proved invaluable, as its light construction and speed made it ideal for battle the cumbersome hammers of the Captains. As the Battle for Clan Supremacy raged the other Clan's took the advantage and attacked the walls of the encampment. They quickly overtook the few guards only to notice the rest of the Army watching the battle atop the hill. 

As the advancing Clans made their way up the hill, they sheathed their weapons, and instead watched as the great battle raged on. There were now hundreds of bloodthirsty Dwarves waiting to see who would come out on top, the Honorable Usurpers or the Evil Captains. At the end of the Battle, an injured Doringar fought the final Captain Galmiron, with Hargrar looking on unable to act. Doringar went to a knee from a vicious parry, Hargrar's honor forbade him from entering the battle to help Doringar, all he could do was hope.

Suddenly the ring of the horn came, the advancing party of the opposing clan's had made its way to the top of the hill. Galmiron's death blow was about to come down when he heard the screech of the brass. Suddenly he looked around him, at the blood-thirsty Dwarves that surrounded him, and something overcame him. He threw his mighty hammer cutting a hole into the crowd killing multiple Dwarves. He dashed like a madman through the cut and leaped over the Mountain Edge and down into the Lava. The men watched as his madness sank with him.

Hargrar helped up Dornigar as the two were approached by the two leaders of the opposing Clans. Hargrar explained the situation, how they had battle for control of the Clan to stop the chaos. The two leaders reluctantly accepted their story, and allowed - for honors sake - the clan to live on, as long as they kept their rule of Justice alive. Doringar agreed and also accepted the role of Leader of Clan Hellhammer. Hargrar as payment to the Clan Leaders agreed to accompany them on a Crusade to fight evil throughout the Dwarven Kingdom, to which he accepted. 

Hargrar Hellhammer has been a beacon of Justice and Honor among the Dwarves, and continues on his Crusade to help destroy corruption within the Dwarven Kingdom.
    Why should he wait, if it doesn't get released then so be it. In the mean time why not have some fun. Don't try and kill this thread with your doom and gloom.

Uhhh what do you mean why should he wait? Maybe because you're wasting your time and that of others if the game fails to launch years from now. It may also just end up being a poor game to RP in.

P.S Never Pre-Order anything.
  • sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788

Uhhh what do you mean why should he wait? Maybe because you're wasting your time and that of others if the game fails to launch years from now. It may also just end up being a poor game to RP in.

P.S Never Pre-Order anything.
    This thread has nothing to do with Pre-Orders, Early Access, Money, etc. As a courtesy to me I would appreciate keeping any posts of this nature off the thread and ask you make your own if you want to talk about such subjects. This thread is literally about Roleplayng in Pantheon with the character roles given.

Again this thread is for fun, there's no reason to make it political in nature.
    This thread has nothing to do with Pre-Orders, Early Access, Money, etc. As a courtesy to me I would appreciate keeping any posts of this nature off the thread and ask you make your own if you want to talk about such subjects. This thread is literally about Roleplayng in Pantheon with the character roles given.

Again this thread is for fun, there's no reason to make it political in nature.
    Yeah except these aren't RP forums either so maybe you should take your thread to the protf forums where it belongs?