Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am going to try this

Sassy_Gay_UnicornSassy_Gay_Unicorn Member UncommonPosts: 316
I have read all the bad press. I have also read where some people say you don't have to spend a dime to play.

I am a very casual player. 4 hours a day is a lot for me. But I also love MMORPGs, been playing them since 1999.

So I am going to go into this with as open a mind as possible. I'll report back on what I find, and whether you truly can enjoy it without spending money. 

Comments

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173
    Make sure you do all the quests that grant Gilda Stars. Have fun!
  • Sassy_Gay_UnicornSassy_Gay_Unicorn Member UncommonPosts: 316
    If I'm intrigued enough I will purchase a one month sub as I think that would the only fair way to judge it. But nothing beyond that. 

And thanks for the advice, gentlemen.
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    monthly subscribtion is cool, but the game opens up a lot then, soo mutch, that you may either lose the chain or get into something, that you aint expected xD

• rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    You will have to start on one of the brand new servers to have a chance. I started a guy on Morpheus and it looks like there might still be land left in peace areas still. 

But in reality once this frenzy of 2.0 dies (another week or so) I would expect there to be a lot more land showing up. Assuming the land hackers are in fact gone (highly unlikely) then people should be able to start picking up land for free again.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Enjoy.  :-)

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey