Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2015 in Videos Discussion

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    "I mean, my rocket launcher heals people... (sniff) I'm so happy"
    Ah, now I see your source of AR-addiction in TSW, must be the same pattern:
    -my assault rifle heals people... I'm so happy

:awesome: 
  • Zarkin86Zarkin86 Member UncommonPosts: 122
    edited September 2015
    seeing such a game i dont understand why this genre called MMO still exists? i mean cmon...look at this footage :/ and by that i mean that generic standard design that has to die
  • BajsN3rdBajsN3rd Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Zarkin86 said:
    seeing such a game i dont understand why this genre called MMO still exists? i mean cmon...look at this footage :/ and by that i mean that generic standard design that has to die
    I do agree to a certain point, but still feel that these kind of games could still make if depending on how they are executed. But then again not many games is very well executed since in the long run, it's about the money.
  • ZaqirZaqir Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I bought into early access to give it a shot. I know it is early access but I was a bit taken aback by how Generic/default everything is. Nothing was there that hasn't been done before and it felt very linear/basic/themeparkish. Maybe it is just my own preferences but I enjoyed the days of exploring zones in an mmo. I enjoyed farming loot now and then (again i know early access) but everything handed to you via quests is kinda meh. Lack of build diversity as well for each class...The thing is...this seems to be the same for every MMO lately. Everquest 1 by contrast seems complex to these cookie cutter "mmos" that feel like single player games you play online.
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    incoming widstar path coming up.. mmo genre is going places when poeple come up with these game haha
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Another hilarious video by Hiveleader, awesome as always!!

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Zaqir said:
    I bought into early access to give it a shot. I know it is early access but I was a bit taken aback by how Generic/default everything is. Nothing was there that hasn't been done before and it felt very linear/basic/themeparkish. Maybe it is just my own preferences but I enjoyed the days of exploring zones in an mmo. I enjoyed farming loot now and then (again i know early access) but everything handed to you via quests is kinda meh. Lack of build diversity as well for each class...The thing is...this seems to be the same for every MMO lately. Everquest 1 by contrast seems complex to these cookie cutter "mmos" that feel like single player games you play online.
    Zaqir said:
    Unfortunaly I have almost agree. The tiny part I differ is I would say SWG intead of EQ1, but that's just personal preference. Besides that I did keep an eye on Otherland, the concept was really great. Yes when I watch a game I aint playing the first thing that needs to appeal to me are the graphics/animations (oh yeah I spoiled myself with singelplayer visuals) but don't worry I don't expect similar but I do expect more then what I saw and already have seen of Otherland. And a game needs to be incredible deep to warrent gameplay over graphics. and again I have to say unfortunaly I don't get that vibe with Otherland, while I do get that vibe due to it's concept but not it's excecution.
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Agree. Awesome video. Not particularly impressed with the game however.