Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game over Delete this pls

2»

Comments

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Pongping said:
    i am still playing a few times per week but not ver dedicated anymore.

37000 prestige meanwhile.

Soloing most of the time because there arent many people to group with

my Knight is my main. because he has high defense and medium damage i can do harder content with him.

i am also close to unlock alchemist, monk and gunner.

Sadly the class sparks are not nearly enough to enjoy the new classes....

tomorrow is big patch day. we will see
    From what i can tell you just need to get a good pantheon. I never ever play using group finder, and i never had an issue finding groups. 900+h played atm

https://eu.portal.sf.my.com/user/avatar/72144455456566638

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Not a new problem, the earliest MMOs had the same problem initially when only a few players were around levelcap. Finding people back then could be far worse...

It should sort itself out eventually when more people get enough prestige. 
  • Mors-SubitaMors-Subita Member UncommonPosts: 517

Narwrynn said:

From what I'm reading, the issue here isn't that he's locked out of PvP due to no one else to queue with.  He's locked out of EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING in sky forge is "ranked" by prestige, including all the PvE.  The poster appears to have hit a point where his prestige is so high that there isn't even anyone he can queue up with for any PvE activities (and I'm pretty sure at his level, ALL PvE activities are 100% unsoloable).
    I am at 45k and most of the PVP is still 100% soloable. What he is complaining about is that if he queues for random pugs it isn't popping enough because most 30k+ people aren't queueing for randoms. At that point they are in pantheons(guilds) since a lot of the high end content requires pantheon affiliation, or they have already built up their friends list so they have people to play with, or they form a group in chat before going in. AFAIK the things you can't solo are as follows: 5-man dungeons, 10-man raids, anomalies, distortion zones, invasion missions.

Based on his post it breaks down as follows:
    Playing from 1-30k he made no friends
    Playing from 1-30k he did not join a pantheon
    He is now at 30k+ and has no friends or pantheon 
    Players at 30k+ mostly don't use the group finder(random pug generator) and run with prefab groups
    Rather than finding one of the many 100+ member pantheons that actively recruit, he wants to be able to play with lowbies using the group finder(random pug generator).

We already have problems with 3k or 4k tanks getting queued in to 20k+ content, because even with scaling they can't handle a lot of it... And he wants to exacerbate that problem by having 4k? 5k? 10k? 15k? players scaling up indefinitely... Unless they were exceptionally good, I would get pissed at having a 15k tank in a 50k instance... They split up the division at pre and post god-mode and that makes perfect sense...

• BellomoBellomo Member UncommonPosts: 184

Narwrynn said:

From what I'm reading, the issue here isn't that he's locked out of PvP due to no one else to queue with.  He's locked out of EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING in sky forge is "ranked" by prestige, including all the PvE.  The poster appears to have hit a point where his prestige is so high that there isn't even anyone he can queue up with for any PvE activities (and I'm pretty sure at his level, ALL PvE activities are 100% unsoloable).

Players at 30k+ mostly don't use the group finder(random pug generator) and run with prefab groups
    Rather than finding one of the many 100+ member pantheons that actively recruit, he wants to be able to play with lowbies using the group finder(random pug generator).

Lmao how true

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Narwrynn said:

I am at 45k and most of the PVP is still 100% soloable. What he is complaining about is that if he queues for random pugs it isn't popping enough because most 30k+ people aren't queueing for randoms. At that point they are in pantheons(guilds) since a lot of the high end content requires pantheon affiliation, or they have already built up their friends list so they have people to play with, or they form a group in chat before going in. AFAIK the things you can't solo are as follows: 5-man dungeons, 10-man raids, anomalies, distortion zones, invasion missions.

We already have problems with 3k or 4k tanks getting queued in to 20k+ content, because even with scaling they can't handle a lot of it... And he wants to exacerbate that problem by having 4k? 5k? 10k? 15k? players scaling up indefinitely... Unless they were exceptionally good, I would get pissed at having a 15k tank in a 50k instance... They split up the division at pre and post god-mode and that makes perfect sense...
    Pretty much sums up the thread for me. I honestly didn't have that problem the op talked about. My niece and nephew were staying me me for the last 2 weeks for start of school. So I'm all times of the day and night (I'm an east coaster). Even before the patch I had no problem getting into 30k+ content using the group finder. Think the longest queue I had was about 11 mins and that was for a Darren Facility run.  3 mans usually popped in 2 to 6 mins, time I spent killing off quest in regions.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.