Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : LockSixTime Says - MMObile Revisited

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : LockSixTime Says - MMObile Revisited

Free MMORPG List and MMO Games at MMORPG.com

Read the full story here

Comments

• SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    I like the concept behind these sort of mobile games. I've played a couple for a short while. I think it really depends on implementation. As an adult I'm not often out and about with nothing to do but to play on my mobile. If I'm out hiking a trail or downtown shopping, I'm not likely to stop to fight a Pokemon or link to some secret communique. If I could passively collect instances that I could later play during my sacred game-time, that might be something different. As a kid I think it is very opposite and a more likely instance, you are often places you need to escape: the grocery with mom, stuck in the car, waiting for school to start, walking home, etc.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited September 2015
    I think it is nothing more than a gimmick,one i am not the least interested in.

They are just rehashing the Pokemon brand and imo is not needed at all but likely sells ONLY because of it's brand name.

Something that really caught my eye was watching streams of gamers.It seems like every single one of them are pale white,like they never get out of the house.I don't want to see these people finally getting out of the house then continue gaming on a phone.

Phones imo should have never gone beyond the need to have an added security device or to make/receive important calls.Instead people have turned them into toys or some posh new item they just need to have,imo it is all nonsense.Yes i am from an older generation that never needed cell phones that doesn't change my opinion of their need and use.

Any parent buys phones for their kids to game and buys these sort of apps ,need their head examined.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.