Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall: New Gameplay Video

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Our friends over at Darkfall have announced that they have released a brand new gameplay video for our viewing pleasure. If you're interested in seeing it, click hte link below:

We're releasing the first Darkfall gameplay video today. We pieced it together from in-game footage taken during internal testing. We hope you enjoy it.

To get the video, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• dark-merlindark-merlin Member Posts: 314

everything seems solid and looking very sharp for an Alpha testing video, Beta around the corner will bring even better things.

low blow to the people screaming "vaporware"-how wrong they can be!

Dark-Merlin

• SeggallionSeggallion Member UncommonPosts: 684

Agree, solid ! Looking forward for this game!

• AmorphismAmorphism Member UncommonPosts: 101

Blood! This is a great addition to combat, makes it more filthy like in real life.
    Now that's not a puppy MMO trying to please everyone. ::::28::

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

The Character models look way to stiff,  The movements look too jerky, and the graphics look to bland.   The Armor and detail of the characters looked realistic instead of fantastical.  The one thing I liked about the video was the scenery and the way your screen spllated red when you were hit, that seems cool.

I need more color in my MMO's, I need Fluid Movements, I need less lag and more detailed graphics so what im saying is I still wont leave WoW, theres a reason it has 5million+ players cause it is simply the best.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• ShawkShawk Member Posts: 122

Originally posted by Zylaxx
    The Character models look way to stiff, The movements look too jerky, and the graphics look to bland. The Armor and detail of the characters looked realistic instead of fantastical. The one thing I liked about the video was the scenery and the way your screen spllated red when you were hit, that seems cool.
    I need more color in my MMO's, I need Fluid Movements, I need less lag and more detailed graphics so what im saying is I still wont leave WoW, theres a reason it has 5million+ players cause it is simply the best.

No offence, but the less of you kind of people in this game the better.

• dark-merlindark-merlin Member Posts: 314

The Character models look way to stiff,  The movements look too jerky, and the graphics look to bland.   The Armor and detail of the characters looked realistic instead of fantastical.  The one thing I liked about the video was the scenery and the way your screen spllated red when you were hit, that seems cool.

back to World of Warcraft little carebear, this is a realistic looking game with a hardcore PVP playstyle. go back to your meaningless grind and cartoony looking graphics.

Good luck.

Dark-Merlin

• MunkaMunka Member UncommonPosts: 252

Awesome!

In reguards to past and present comments on graphics, etc... I'd gladly play a MMO with dated graphics if there's some sustanence to it, things to do, not just creature bashing and item farming.

• McRobertMcRobert Member Posts: 9

I hop it dosent take 1more year for this game to get released, Alredy whaited so long for a good mmo with hardcore pvp. Hail to the pks!!!

• rabbitkingrabbitking Member Posts: 6
    I am with the core on this one.  I like the content and dont care so much for the prettiest MMO out there.  Just deliver the hardcore pvp and sieging.  Speaking of which, when are we going to see a smidge of some siege or naval combat?
  • blacksacblacksac Member Posts: 1,045
    looking forward to this one... break that bloody mmorg mold!
  • chapter9chapter9 Member Posts: 3
    If your looking for a Walt Disney game play wow lol.. seriously this is a game for more mature mmorpg gamers similar to Age of Conan with real gritty pvp elements. Razorwax have already drummed down their player models to incorporate smoother server performance in more epic battles...

This is going to be a cracker!
  • OutlawVROutlawVR Member Posts: 88

The Character models look way to stiff, The movements look too jerky, and the graphics look to bland. The Armor and detail of the characters looked realistic instead of fantastical. The one thing I liked about the video was the scenery and the way your screen spllated red when you were hit, that seems cool.

Haha thats great. Not sure if your trolling or not. Either way its funny.

I think to the fans following DF the video has got them pumped. They know what DF is about and what it is focusing on (IE not sucking up to graphic whores), and this video gives them hope. To new comers and first timers, I'm not too sure what they'll think. Probably most like the above poster.

• UzikUzik Member UncommonPosts: 281

This is going to be the next big thing.

Good bye battlegrounds, hello open pvp.

(Uzik ibnYaraq in game. Always willing to help.)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/UzikAlJhamin

• augustgraceaugustgrace Member UncommonPosts: 628

The video was great, much better than the old one, that had pretty jumping all over the place. I especially liked the realistic movements of the horses. However i would like to see races other than humans and orcs. And i'd also like to see some archery and naval stuff.